xxxtentacles Staff App

LocoRico

In-game name: Loco Rico
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:163286936
Warns: 0
Timezone: CDT
Playtime?: | Loco Rico has played for 161:40:22.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): Nobody, but Cyber Sword helped me get my staff app!

Past experiences as staff: Last time I was admin I was like 14 on a DarkRp server.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I think I'm a good candidate because I'm always willing to take those unhandled sits. I can put on a good role model for the server and still bring joy to Garnet. I've been playing gmod for a couple years, I've had multiple accounts but currently have 850 hours on gmod on this steam account. I think garnet is a great server for any gmod players to join. I think I would enjoy helping enforcing the rules of garnet. I'm very good at getting serious and into a professional attitude when the time is expected. I would love to learn more bout commands and the ways of how the admin works. That kind of stuff interest's me and I've always wondered what it was like for it to help run a good garrys mod server. 

I am good at learning, some stuff I might not know right away but I'm easy on picking up new tasks. I also think there is a lot of things we can fix on garnet, and I would love to help and pitch in Ideas and information. and I am another staff that will be online 6+ hours a day! I wont miss a thing and I will be able to commit time into garnet community. I'm a understanding and great person to be on the Garnet Staff community! I'm looking for the opportunity to do something good.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've been warned, but never banned. Only warns I've gotten on garnet was Diss In Sit, and NLR. Diss in sit I didn't even know it was a rule at the time, and I called the other person a "pussy" I know it was immature but I was also fairly new to the server not expecting me to be apllying for staff and I have changed my attitude since that warn and the next was was for NLR by a minute and I accepted my fate.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6+ hours a day!
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I work at my moms restraunt and im finishing school hopefully go into a trade and be a plumber
Did you read the staff rules?: LocoRico

Edited by xxxtentacles
I think I could have wrote a better paragraph with more detail

I haven't really seen you around but when I do its sometimes bad which I'm not too sure on if you would be good for staffing | also the fact you say you have been warned on the server for calling a guy a pussy shows immaturity. -1

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1

(-1)

I feel like this application just states the overall obvious things a staff member should do, it didn't stick it out in any different way than most applications. HOWEVER, I do enjoy running into you from time to time and you're not as bad as people may make it seem, but I can't +1 for that reason. As for your warns for calling someone a pussy in the sit, it does show immaturity BUT I got accepted into the team with the same prior warn before, not that I called someone that, but my previous warn was "diss in sit". So don't let that ever discourage you from being apart of the team. If you added more or even decide to edit this application before more comment, I'd love to re-read and maybe change my (-1).

Neutral 

You’re a great guy in game! The interactions i have had with you have always been positive ones but i also feel like i haven’t seen you around a lot if that makes sense. I think you need to make yourself more known in the server and show us that you are active and care about the server. Good luck tho man!

Work on your behavior during sits and just towards players in general, and once most players are able to vouch for better behavior, I will +1.  Regarding your application, it's decent; try adding more skills that sets you apart from other applicants or that could help the server. 

Edited by Boalp