Windows Ban Appeal

OKHO

In-game name: Window 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:202187732

Staff members in-game name:Zachman2707/Whiskey

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:83214329 dont know whiskey's.

Date & Time of incident:2020-08-16

Timezone: EST

ban Reason: MassRDM by Vet 

How long were you banned for?:Perma 

Proof of Ban:https://garnetgaming.net/militaryrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A202187732

What happened? (include any proof): I got on the server after i hadn't been on for a while and i was playing and then my friend said "you wont mass right now" so i did it.

Why should your ban be removed?:I know what i did was wrong and i am very sorry for mass rdming i regret ever doing it it has been 2 months since my ban and i really do miss playing on it i had a lot of fun memories on it and i just want to play on it again. I dont know what described me as a vet on the server but i assume i am a vet. I put money and a lot of time on the server and all i want to do is to play it again. I know what i did and i was in the wrong completely which is why i don't want a full unban i wish to have my ban be lowered to 2-3 more months. Once again i am very sorry for my actions and if i get unbanned i wont do them ever again. 

• Cringe 1
  • Haha 2
  • Disagree 4

(-1)

admitted to massing because a friend said you wouldn't? can someone lock & move this? lol.

32 minutes ago, OKHO said:

What happened? (include any proof): I got on the server after i hadn't been on for a while and i was playing and then my friend said "you wont mass right now" so i did it.

-1 | Damn homie, that's on you, your friends are bad in the sense of common knowledge. the fact how you spent little time on the appeal and appeals aren't for apologizing you can say you regret but no sorrys my man.

• Haha 1