ban appeal

Information Warn/Ban appeals are no place for apologies, only appeal if you've been wrongfully warned or banned. Do not post an appeal without looking over the Reports and Appeals rules first.   Format

In-game name:Ace
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:565731649
Staff members in-game name:E33OR
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:165365509  E33OR
Date & Time of incident:2020-10-08 - 03:24:45
Timezone: USA
Ban Reason:ATT MASS RDM
How long were you banned for?:i think 2weeks
Proof of Ban:look on  https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans
What happened? (include any proof): NFA jorts made a group to kill cyber so much people were following me and damaged all of them and got reported
Why should your ban be removed?: cause im sorry it was on accident

• Informative 1

server was a bit dead so i will admit, i was rdm'ing cyber with a group of people. he ran into a base and from what i got from the story, ace threw a grenade and damaged two people that weren't cyber. we went to a sit roof, i explained to e33or the situation. cyber came as well and brought the second person who was damaged (who was not one of the people we were killing cyber with) and asked if he was okay with the damage ace did to him. he said no because he lost some armor, and e33or banned ace for att mrdm. i didn't think it was deserving of a two week ban. 

8 hours ago, isaacace2 said:

Information Warn/Ban appeals are no place for apologies, only appeal if you've been wrongfully warned or banned. Do not post an appeal without looking over the Reports and Appeals rules first. 

Why should your ban be removed?: cause im sorry it was on accident

Even if it was an accident doesnt mean we can't ban you.

Edited by ShadowSS
10 minutes ago, ShadowSS said:

Even if it was an accident doesnt mean we can't ban you.

well it definitely shouldn't have been a two week ban for two people taking unintentional damage. if we're going off it was mass, then it should've been unintentional and been a 1 week ban.

Just now, jorts said:

well it definitely shouldn't have been a two week ban for two people taking unintentional damage. if we're going off it was mass, then it should've been unintentional and been a 1 week ban.

He only dameged 2 people?

From what I am aware of, he was going around KILLING/Attempting to kill users, I have a few videos. I will be putting together and adding a link to the bottom of my reply. HOWEVER, this wasn't only (2) people, and the ban wasn't false. It wasn't unintentional if he knew he was going around killing people lol, but if you're saying unintentional as in, he was just killing people cause he thought it was okay, for whatever reason, then i guess i get it. either way, here's the video. He's been banned prior to this, only a few days ago for RDM + LTAP. I won't be giving any more verbals to the guy, he needs to take the time to learn the server rules, as well as abide to them like everyone else, regardless of age.

Edited by E33OR

According to the video it is attempted mass. And you did admit to it. The only thing i see happening is the ban reducing to a week for unintentional. No matter the age or rank you are on the server, rules are rules.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Smitty said:

According to the video it is attempted mass. And you did admit to it. The only thing i see happening is the ban reducing to a week for unintentional. No matter the age or rank you are on the server, rules are rules.

Agreed decisions are should be fair and non bias. Doesnt matter age/sex/player everyone should be punished the same. You admitted to throwing the grenade, It got other people caught in it, You gotta pay the price. Sorry buddy hopefully you learn from this.