DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

My Beat Saber Progression

About half a year ago I made this post when creative cornor was created with a beat saber gameplay - 

Holding a global rank of 2000 and 20th in Israel.

After almost half a year I have past many ranks and dramatically Improved my accuracy in the game and speed (going 5 meter per second within a single hand as today)

Today my rank is 420 globaly xd and 6 In Israel. I'm gonna attach a video example of a today gameplay and hopefully to the VR owners out there not knowing how to fully enjoy their headset (ahm @Garnet)

this video will give motivion to start with competitive beat saber

• Like 5
  • Spicy 1
On 10/11/2020 at 3:33 AM, Garnet said:

You and TJ got me to pick up this game in the first place. I spent about 100 hours playing it with my girlfriend, and then never touched my Rift headset again.

Custom songs and ranked songs are really where the fun is at. I recommend you give those a try, just warning that it might get a little addicting 😛

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, TJ__ said:

Custom songs and ranked songs are really where the fun is at. I recommend you give those a try, just warning that it might get a little addicting 😛

To be fair, Beat Saber is probably one of the better games to get addicted to (at least healthwise). 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1