Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Yes (Infamous Gaming)

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefitting this server by trying my best to get rid of minges, trolls etc. I want to make sure that everyone on this server is having a great time and that if they have a problem they know they can come to me for any problems they may have. For this role I know I must be approaching and must be able to handle situations respectfully without showing any bias views. I think I should be given a chance as although I am sort of new I believe I can be a hard working member of the community and I will be as active as I can to help out in any way shape or form.

As a mod I should be serious and I should take all problems and think them through hard before coming to my final decision. I should also have respect to higher ups and not think I am the best in the team. I should also be easy to talk to and be kind to everyone. My way of thinking of it is that everyone is innocent until proven guilty so if somebody comes to be claiming for example somebody RDM'd him then I will be friendly to the supposed RDM'er until I have proof that he actually done it (Damage Logs).

Anyway that has been how I think I can improve the server and I know that it is very hard for you guys to choose who gets the chance to be a moderator and who doesn't so hopefully you take my application into consideration. Thank You!

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

As far as I am aware no, maybe months ago for something stupid but that's about it.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I plan to play on this server whenever I have as much freetime as possible obviously I have things like school and a job that would prevent me from doing so all the time.

10 minutes ago, Zachman said:

I've never seen you in game or in TS, since you don't know your playtime I'm guessing you're really new and that's the reason, when you get back in game do /playtime (your name) and it will give you your playtime. As for your paragraphs they are very small and need to be much bigger. Basically get known more in the community in a good way and get some bigger playtime and bigger paragraphs.

I respect your choice, thanks!

A couple of things:

This is your first post on fourms. Your account was made (at the time of writing) 30 minutes ago.

16 minutes ago, promurphy2 said:

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:

Unaware

It tells you how to get an accurate count for your playtime. Typing /playtime [name] in game will print your playtime on the server in hours:minutes:seconds format.

17 minutes ago, promurphy2 said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

As far as I am aware no, maybe months ago for something stupid but that's about it.

8sHMzmG.png

You've previously been banned for Mass RDM for 2 weeks back in January. You can always check with the public ban list here in case you aren't sure if you've been banned previously or not.

I'm not active myself, and don't claim to be, but I don't think I've ever seen you on. There a couple of other things about how you answered the 2 paragraph question that don't sit right with me, but could be from a miscommunication and wrong word choice.

If you'd like to chase after staff; get higher into the ranks of your entry faction, talk to people on both US and RU, potentially join a special forces faction and make some friends. Get familiar with people in this community and make a name for yourself.

• Agree 1

I recommend you progress further In the server and get more well known before applying. As other people have said use /playtime in game to get your play time. Do bigger paragraphs do more into depth about how your going to help the server 

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Denied

Unknown in the community, don't meet the playtime requirement, and lying on your app.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

EDIT: And you were just banned for NITRP. Spamming "Fuck This Toxic Server" in adverts. ✌️

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1