Papa Krabbe - Staff Report

QuandaryJoe

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Papa Krabbe
Your in-game name: hunger boredm
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:60642872
In-game name of reportee: Papa Krabbe
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): unable to retrieve
Date & Time of incident: 10/20/2020, i got no idea what time it was in the afternoon/night
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): I placed a dupe down of my hobo hut, and Krabbe walked up to it and duped his hobo hut right on top of mine. I reported it, and Theta reconnected Krabbe after roughly 10 minutes. He lied to theta in the sit multiple times about whos hut was down first, and ultimately the logs proved it was mine anyways. 

https://streamable.com/gotq1f

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Disagree 2

This is all true, even if Krabbe switched off hobo and deleted his hut he lost his spot.

When I took the sit on him he kept denying that he placed the dupe on top of Joe, after seeing some footage I reconnected Krabbe after warning him that if the proof is enough then I would reconnect him. I don't have any screenshots of it but after the situation Krabbe was going up to my base and screaming and being very disrespectful in rp, @, and ooc. Krabbe needs a serious reality check because he is a staff member.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
42 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

This is all true, even if Krabbe switched off hobo and deleted his hut he lost his spot.

When I took the sit on him he kept denying that he placed the dupe on top of Joe, after seeing some footage I reconnected Krabbe after warning him that if the proof is enough then I would reconnect him. I don't have any screenshots of it but after the situation Krabbe was going up to my base and screaming and being very disrespectful in rp, @, and ooc. Krabbe needs a serious reality check because he is a staff member.

@Theta2

So I wasn't going to respond to this since it was already resolved in-game and I was already talked to out of it, but here we go. First, I never said I didn't place it on top of him, which I obviously did from his video,  I said I was there first, which was my entire reasoning for arguing I'd like to point out that, before he showed you this evidence you were already strangely siding with him, as when he said "he placed it down on top of me" you said " It a sure does look that way indeed" when you would have had now way to know whose had been there first, especially considering you checked logs after saying that, or at least that's how your sequence of responses made it seem. My hobo hut had been in the place his was, and I deleted it for about 3 seconds when he placed it down where mine had just been.(not trying to turn this back on him, just giving an example of why I disagreed with what Theta was trying to say)  The only thing I'll let you reprimand me for was my stubbornness to not delete it, which was simply because I thought I was the one who had been wronged . I didn't switch off of hobo which is weird of you to say since he never claimed that I switched off of hobo either, and a strange assumption for you to make against me in favor of him.

Lastly, I'd like to address the fact that you are acting like I was actually dissing you in ooc and @ chat. Since I had no reason to dislike you for doing your job (Until you posted this) , my comment of "You are cringe baby" was a clear joke and not even a real insult (really, how could you take that seriously) and the fact that you are trying to make it sound like I was calling you actual names is almost funny. Oh, also I said "I do not like you" as a joke, though it's more true now, but again not an insult. Also, the "going up to your base and screaming" Was actually  me as a hobo mic spamming outside your base for about 15 seconds and was The next day!!  It was unrelated but it's funny you try to tie it in and make it sound as though I did this to you all in one day, and like i was being overly aggressive. I have found this in the video and would clip it, but it's also earrape and hurts to listen to so 😕 

There are 3 clips I have of my interaction with you as well as the initial moment before you had taken the sit. In the clips you can also see that I was telling you I had these clips and you ignored me not caring to hear my side ( again, I shouldn't have been stubborn but the way you reacted was very unreasonable and seemed strangely biased against me, not sure why). I've sent these clips to Stalin and he told me he would send them to proggy, I can send them to you as well ( although it seems like you wouldn't listen to anything I say here anyways.) The whole reason for this report is extremely petty, and although it should be accepted since it has already been dealt with, that doesn't make it any less of an obviously obnoxious attempt to try and tarnish my rep ( Literally placed down a hobo hut, just like to point that out.)  I do think it's strange that you for some reason so thoughtlessly took his side, and then even lied to try and make me look worse. Like I said before, I was recording the whole time and have our full interaction, as well as my interaction with him, clipped. Also as I said before, I have sent these to Stalin with the exception of the earrape clip, and will send them gladly to you as well so just ask ( although you probably knew when you exaggerated that you had exaggerated) Anything you've got to say that I didn't cover will probably just be you trying to find any reason to continue to punish me, and although I'm not 100% you're biased here, I have a weird feeling about the way you handled this.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, PapaKrabbe said:

The next day!!  

I have 0 sense of time so thats my fault if I didn't notice that it was the next day.

I was there first

You deleted your props which then Joe placed down his.

before he showed you this evidence you were already strangely siding with him,

Because before he even showed the evidence you were already being very uncooperative and refused to just move it behind him after i gave you a extra seconds to possibly remove it before I disconnected you.

when you would have had now way to know whose had been there first,

It looked like that in the logs but I never gave my verdict until after I got a clip because it seemed that somebody (I don't remember if it was in @ chat or what) said that you did have your base there before then deleted it.

My hobo hut had been in the place his was, and I deleted it for about 3 seconds when he placed it down where mine had just been.

Me and Minxx agreed that if you deleted it and someone placed it there before you re placed it that its no longer your spot.

I switched off of hobo either, and a strange assumption for you to make against me in favor of him.

I figured since you deleted your hut and ran back to the place you deleted your hut from spawn that you had switched your job. This is not in a favor of Joe but more of a attention to detail on what I thought I saw. I don't see how me saying that will get a better answer for joe.

Lastly, I'd like to address the fact that you are acting like I was actually dissing you in ooc and @ chat. Since I had no reason to dislike you for doing your job (Until you posted this) , my comment of "You are cringe baby" was a clear joke and not even a real insult (really, how could you take that seriously) and the fact that you are trying to make it sound like I was calling you actual names is almost funny. Oh, also I said "I do not like you" as a joke, though it's more true now, but again not an insult.

This I will say is a fault on my part, I didn't take offense and just thought it was strange that u would be doing that while being staff. That section of my post should not be taken into interest. I am sorry.

There are 3 clips I have of my interaction with you as well as the initial moment before you had taken the sit. In the clips you can also see that I was telling you I had these clips and you ignored me not caring to hear my side

I do not remember you telling me you had these clips in all honesty.

( again, I shouldn't have been stubborn but the way you reacted was very unreasonable and seemed strangely biased against me, not sure why).

I was more serious because you were a staff member that was being really stubborn.

The whole reason for this report is extremely petty,

I agree, I told Joe I was gonna eventually talk to Proggy/Diego about it, I just hadn't gotten around to it then I see this. I told Joe to stay away from making a forum report because this was already resolved in game.

( Literally placed down a hobo hut, just like to point that out.)

Don't forget: And refused to delete it until Theta got proper proof.

I do think it's strange that you for some reason so thoughtlessly took his side, and then even lied to try and make me look worse.

The only thing I lied about was my over exaggeration about the name calling and shit.  you were practically against my door tho when you were micspamming next to my base though. The only reason why I started leaning towards joe is because you are a staff member that placed a prop on another players hobo hut.

Don't have much else to reply from that paragraph but I will end it like this. I have no reason to hate anybody on Garnet. I refuse to hate anyone on Garnet. I have no grudge against you but when I saw a clip of you (a staff member) placing a dupe on another player's hobo hut it didn't sit very well with me. Even after this report is done and finally over with I still will not hate you. I didn't want this report to even take place because I told Joe that I would be discussing this with executives.

31 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

Don't forget: And refused to delete it until Theta got proper proof.

The only thing I lied about was my over exaggeration about the name calling and shit.  you were practically against my door tho when you were micspamming next to my base though. The only reason why I started leaning towards joe is because you are a staff member that placed a prop on another players hobo hut.

I don't want to keep replying and keep this thread going for too long so I'll just respond to this . I'll point out that I didn't forget to add that, as one of the first things I said was that I should be reprimanded for my stubbornness. I would also like to apologize, I should have put exaggerated instead of lied there. I meant to go back and correct but forgot as I continued typing.  Other than that I'd like thank you for clearing most of that up. I'd like to add that I don't hate you either, and this was simply a criticism of your actions, most of which you cleared up and others were just simple mistakes. Although I did dislike your original response to this and my opinion of you had faltered in light of  what I thought was wrong, your second response has made me feel better about this whole situation. This will be my last reply on this thread unless asked for anything else, message me on discord or teamspeak for the clips if you need to see them, or I guess just the one since you were there for most of it.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PapaKrabbe said:

The whole reason for this report is extremely petty, and although it should be accepted since it has already been dealt with, that doesn't make it any less of an obviously obnoxious attempt to try and tarnish my rep 

I made the report because despite me reporting this under the table to two different Admins, I've heard no feedback on the situation, so I decided to make an official report. I'm very sorry that you think I made this to tarnish your rep, because I stated only facts and provided the sufficient evidence. If you think this tarnishes your rep them perhaps you should not have done it in the first place.

4 hours ago, PapaKrabbe said:

and although I'm not 100% you're biased here, I have a weird feeling about the way you handled this.

I hate to say the extreme obvious, but the entire essay you posted seems like massive damage control. Calling Theta biased because he reconnected you for placing your hobo hut on top of mine is immature. you know you were wrong, you were proven wrong, and now you can only propagate speculation. 

I'm not sure why you see this as some personal attack on you. I don't know you, but I thought your behavior in game during this situation was completely immature. You are a T. Admin, I would expect a higher amount of maturity out of you. This is a solid report with a good amount of evidence. I kept out all name calling on the OP because I knew it would be irrelevant, and I knew it wouldn't be necessary. I respect you Krabbe, but please don't make yourself look like a fool.

• Haha 1

Denied
Diego and I are going to talk about this report with Krabbe to prevent future issues, but after watching Krabbe's POV of the incident I don't believe any formal punishment is necessary.

You two were in some sort of hobo turf war. Your video starts much later than krabbe's which conveniently makes it look like you did nothing scummy.
When he deleted his dupe for a few seconds to move it over a little to give more space away from your dupe, you deleted your dupe and took his spot.
Your video doesn't show the important part which is you making the deliberate move to snatch his spot to bait a report like this.
This did not need to be brought to forums at all.