In game name: lightning8031

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:44113987

Warns: 0

Timezone: US Central

Playtime?: 30 hours and 18 minutes

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): RiySpy

Past experiences as staff: Co-Owner of EntityRP, Owner of Baze_Servers, and multiple other Admin and Moderator ranks on multiple other servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have over 2600 hours in Garry’s Mod I have so much experience especially in DarkRP.  Being staff and doing sits have always been fun to me, I always am tough but fair and bias doesn’t appear in my sits unless there is a higher up. I always do things as quick as I can from accepting the report to returning the people after the sit has been telt with, and with the server being very highly populated I have frequently came into problems with other players but the staff would take either a very long time to answer or not answer at all.

I feel me being apart of the staff would make the server better and I think I would fit right in and possibly make YouTube videos for the server but mainly edit because I have a lot of experience in Video editing like Trailers, YouTube Gaming videos, Music videos, and ect. But with the amount of people on the server at all times it wouldn’t hurt to have another staff on to help people with any problems the have. I am almost certain that I can handle any report or question that comes my way, even if the question isn't RP related

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, many. The most recent would probably have been maybe 2-3 months ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Almost 3-5 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I do Arm Wrestling, Freelance Graphic Design, and Video editing, I have a YouTube channel and a Twitch where I often livestream of make comedy videos  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkn_rhqriawRliC-SZIVHw   https://www.twitch.tv/lightningscrib

Did you read the staff rules?

lightning8031

Edited by Lightning's Crib
Fixed Referrals

Pretty good application but might want to go back and read staff rules carefully. Never really meet you in game but if Josephie and Riyspy are refs. Then I'm sure you're a good person. 

P.S Fix the server rules part and will change to +1

MY -1 WAS MET SO +1

Edited by Inboundzzz
On 8/1/2018 at 10:41 AM, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

You never asked me about being a ref? Who said you could put me as a ref?

I guess I misunderstood the question about the referrals and didn't know you had to specify that they where gonna be on my referral list. Sorry boys