[MRP] Teampseak suggestion

Vizii

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
So, While I was in teamspeak yesterday I noticed that Whiskey had trained a handful of people in the teamspeak yesterday. While this began lackluster due to do mass amounts of people joining and messing around in the channel he still managed to do so. My suggestion for the servers teamspeak would be to add designated training channels for each branch and sub branch. 

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
I believe this would assist the benefit of the server in a few different ways. 1. It would allow better communications as teamspeak since as shown previously on GMOD as a whole people have seen multiple times that microphones will tend to cut out randomly, Leading for recruits to either get lost or not understand certain information. 2. This would do no harm for the teampseak with adding a designated training channel for both base faction tryouts but at the same time allowing certain SOC Factions to have a designated channel for tryouts. 
	Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Agree 5

+1

Not only does this seem like a VERY simple thing to set up, but it also allows HR division staff to do their jobs across the community without having to use their own private channel, or having to tell someone to frick off every 5 minutes.

Make it so that Executives and HR tagged staff memebers can access these channels and badda bing badda boom, you got yourself an easy and isolated training area.

(Also make it so that these staff tags could drag into the channel but like... that's a given)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

garnetlogoweeb2.png

Accepted

While your ass got yeeted, this suggestion had enough positive feedback and sense behind it. However I will only be calling for 2 rooms per base faction. IE: 2 rooms for DS's to Utilize and 2 rooms for RFR's to utilize. New TS tags will not be requested, rather, these channels will have passwords decided by the GA and Marshal. Proving to be a nuisance in these channels may result in a TS ban, and whatever the faction heads decide reasonable.

Please note that this acceptance is not final and will have to be approved by Garnet himself via the Update Sheets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1