Party staff app V.3

Party

In-game name:  MARSOC CWO2 Party

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:93118620
Warns: 3 [RDM]

Timezone: GMT + 3

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | MARSOC CWO2 Party has played for 943:32:41.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Sinister
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

What i plan to do as staff is to help as much as i can with minges/trolls and in general try to make a better community  for the server , i see a lot of toxicity this past few weeks i would do my best to make sure that the toxicity around the server at all times will be as little as i can make it to be. i am on from the early hours of the day until late night hours and on that times when there is low players on there is  a lot or RDM and people who are being toxic/racist and there is nothing i can do to deal with it beside talking to them. i will also make sure  that new players will have a fun time when they are playing the server as of right now there is too much toxicity and because of it the result is that not many new players stick around.as staff i will make sure that the toxicity will not be tolarated  and i will do my best to make sure it will stay at the minimum, all i have been playing this server for 8 months now and i enjoy it as staff i just want to make sure other people are enjoying it as much as i do. i know that in my past i was a little bit toxic and not as much active as i am now, but as of this past few weeks i have been trying my best to improve myself and be more involved with army and make sure that even if there is no army officers/GB officers i am here to help as much as i can. all i want is a chance to prove that i can be a good staff member i know that i have zero experience but i believe that i am capable to be a good and committed staff member.

All i want to say is that i love the server and this community i have been making friends and i am having a lot of fun here and i don't plan to leave anytime soon and as i said i am looking for a chance to be a staff member only to help as much as i can to the server, as of now i believe that i am helping but i want to do more and help as much as i can to keep the server fun and friendly for all players. and like i said i am on everyday all day so in that way i will be able so help during all the day if there is any need for it.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details - None beside warns

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: August  10th and   September 18th - 2020

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 - 9  hours every day 

• Agree 2

+1, Paragraphs are pretty mediocre  but he is a very nice guy who jokes around but doesn't take it too Far. I feel like he definitely has a good amount of playtime and a ref which helps. 

PS: Try to work on those paragraphs a bit, make them beefier but don't just throw nonsense into them.

• Informative 1

You seem to have good intent for the staff team. I will say though as Aparh stated you should definitely beef up those paragraphs in terms of adding more on how you plan on benefitting the server as a staff member. Besides that, +1 from me. 

• Like 1

+1 |   I'm not doing this because you gave md a +1 on my application, but because I feel like you would honestly be a great staff member. I have noticed your somewhat toxic past and I've also noticed you've been trying to better yourself.

I also want to say since he is on also pretty early and late, he is always a huge help when there aren't much people to keep 11 Bravo in line. He's been an amazing support and continues to improve.

Good luck

• Like 1

+1 He's a cool guy and has always been there to help anybody.

No matter what situation he is put in he always has a positive outlook on it, would love to see him become staff, especially to help late nights. 

Add me to your recommendations 100%

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

garnetlogoweeb.png?width=419&height=419

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team! Gythem or I will set you the next time either of us are on simultaneously with you. Do not use any staff commands until you have been trained.
@Zachman will be training you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1