Loco Rico Staff App

LocoRico

In-game name: Loco Rico
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:163286936
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: | Loco Rico has played for 438:04:42.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): Agent Flint, Lotus, GrosCave
    Past experiences as staff: Last time I was staff, It was probably Like 4 years ago, Freshman year on another DarkRP Server.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I think I'm a good candidate because I'm always willing to take those unhandled sits. I can put on a good role model for the server and still bring joy to Garnet. I've been playing gmod for a couple years, I've had multiple accounts but currently have 850 hours on gmod on this steam account. I think garnet is a great server for any gmod players to join. I think I would enjoy helping enforcing the rules of garnet because Garnet is a server I have put alot of time and money into. I'm very good at getting serious and into a professional attitude when the time is expected Even though I am a goofy person In roleplay situations. I would love to learn more bout commands and the ways of how the admin works. That kind of stuff interest's me and I've always wondered what it was like for it to help run a good garrys mod server. 

I am good at learning, some stuff I might not know right away but I'm easy on picking up new tasks. I also think there is a lot of things we can fix on garnet, and I would love to help and pitch in Ideas and information on how we can improve our server and bring all IN into garnet. I am another staff that will be online 6+ hours a day which will help a lot of people that are in different timezones! I wont miss a thing and I will be able to commit time into garnet community. I'm a understanding and great person to be on the Garnet Staff community! I'm looking for the opportunity to do something good and effective into garnet.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have never been banned, but I have had warns and everything, My warns were from the begining of me joining the server and I was still getting used to the way garnets rules were setup it was an RDM+LTAP which I don’t even remember getting lmao. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: October 6 2020
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6+ hours a day give or take depending on my plans and everything that day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Im a songwritter and "Stoner"
Did you read the staff rules?: Loco Rico

Edited by xxxtentacles
Another Refferal I forgot
  • Like 2

(+1)

I enjoy every moment spent with you, it's nothing but a good time and I love getting stoned with ya! Lol. 

1. Good application
  2. Great playtime
  3. Understanding of the rules
  4. (2) Referrals 
  5. My boy has (0) warns 

- ps. I'm getting sick of all these applications stating "willing to take those unhandled sits" BUT I know you'll put in the work, so you're fabulous. 

Good luck on the application brother, can't wait to see where this goes! 

• Agree 1

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have never been banned, but I have had warns and everything, My warns were from the begining of me joining the server and I was still getting used to the way garnets rules were setup

Maybe update this question with the Rdm+Ltap ban you've received in 09-01. It should't affect your chances of getting staff. 

spacer.png

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, E33OR said:

(+1)

I enjoy every moment spent with you, it's nothing but a good time and I love getting stoned with ya! Lol. 

1. Good application
  2. Great playtime
  3. Understanding of the rules
  4. (2) Referrals 
  5. My boy has (0) warns 

- ps. I'm getting sick of all these applications stating "willing to take those unhandled sits" BUT I know you'll put in the work, so you're fabulous. 

Good luck on the application brother, can't wait to see where this goes! 

I can see why you’d be getting tired of that, I’ve just had a lot of experience with my sits not being handled until 45-60 minutes later. Thought it’d be something good to start because that needs to be fixed

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘰. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘰. 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮. 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦, 𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 +1 𝘣𝘶𝘥. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬!

+1 Active on the server and seems to be well liked in the community. Good referrals. Strong paragraphs.

On 11/2/2020 at 1:44 PM, xxxtentacles said:

I'm always willing to take those unhandled sits.

lets hope that holds true because we all know we have staff that let them stack up.

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

https://imgur.com/a/blMD7pJ

can you explain how im holding a grudge against you? all ive done is tell you why i dont think you were fit for staff and now you decide to PM shit, thats super toxic bud.

Because ever since I said "Im still going to advert crossfire to let the other people know they werent meant to be killed" You jus been mad, Finding any possible way to kill me. Leave Bad reviews on my app. But im not gonna sit here and argue on my staff app. You have a good rest of your day bud.

4 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

https://imgur.com/a/blMD7pJ

can you explain how im holding a grudge against you? all ive done is tell you why i dont think you were fit for staff and now you decide to PM shit, thats super toxic bud.

I don't think you need to explain yourself... -1 is a -1. Loco if only one person had a bad/toxic moment with you, doesn't mean the rest of  the community is against you. Just keep your head up and wait for other reviews. Staff application is not the place to argue lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
10 hours ago, Canlex said:

+1 had a toxic experience with you once but you were decently chill about it. Pretty admirable given the circumstances

Of course! any "Toxic" Is really just my rp, Im always gonna come to you cool as long as its the same, you were coo bout it, we was laughin together before the sit you seeemed coo, dont let that one moment ruin what you think of me! 

• Like 1

+1

Really active in the server, I haven't had any negative encounters with you! In fact, all positive. You seem to have passion and devotion to the community - which I appreciate greatly.

also share your songs! don't be shy 🙂

Best of luck,

TooRaw