YT_Eazykg

in game name: Eazykgaming 

steamID: Eazykgaming or YT_Eazykg 

Date and time: probably about 8 hours ago from me posting this fell asleep 

Timezone: Australian eastern daylight time 

Ban reason:im not to sure but something called and tmp and rdm 

How long were you banned for: 2 days 

Proof of ban: tryna drag the photo wont let me 

What happend: so basically I went afk during the time i must ive been brought up to the admin box were u talk about rdm (making food) i reset my router because i was trying to watch stuff and i have bad internet so that happens im assuming in that time i was in the admin room and disconnected so they banned me for tmp or something like that i think that means i got banned for being afk in the admin room thingy. 

Why should your ban be removed: Because did nothing wrong i couldve easily explained that report and even if it was i wouldnt of got banned for it. 

if you could help that would much appreciated who ever is reading this. Also i think i might be doing this a second time but i seen another one of these banned appeal things that some one sent me so just in case im doing this one.

yep @YT_Eazykg you were banned for Leaving the server even if you did reset your internet as you claimed you still Left the game mid sit leaving me no choice but to give you the ban so what happened here was log proof showing what happened " you adverted mug at 2:55:44 on lacoochie did damage on her for a good second than she was killed by someone else by the name of "machinegun Micheal" as you can clearly see in kill logs between the time of the actual initiated mug and the actual rdm itself and than a whole almost 3 minutes later you just decide to kill lacoochie being stuck in props as seen in https://streamable.com/2sca3s as well you can hear him saying "Lacoochie do you want me to put you down? " than proceeds to killing her sorry it took so long was just waiting for my video from the other party as well  (Log proof as well showing everything https://imgur.com/gallery/vro9v9C ) 

• Like 1