Canlex - Staff Application

Canlex

In-game name: Canlex
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:69607732
Warns: 4 (NLR x2 / Demoting while staff are online / FailRP) [all within the past week or so]
Timezone: Eastern Timezone
Playtime?: As of writing this I have 137:05:43
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Absolutely
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] as of writing this I am learning to use a recording program but, Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Melodramatic Panda

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I've been a moderator for GamingLight SchoolRP, Skynet SCPRP Server, PlatRP WildWestRP, and a Military/ZombieRP.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: 

As previously stated I do have experience at being a moderator and i am quite familiar with UlxCommands. I've dealt with plenty of issues on a server from simple RDMs to crazy mic spamming, prop spamming, mass RDMing, Cultists while being alone on a server at 3 am. Despite me being fun n' jokes when I'm Role-playing I take pride in being able to be calm and formal when I am on duty and working. I am very fluent in the English language/vocabulary and can speak to mostly any users/players without difficulties. I also (most of the time) happily enjoy dropping what I'm doing to take a sit and help improve everyone else's experience on GarnetGaming DarkRP.

I work fast and have outside experience from dealing with people and messy situations. (HighSchool AF-JROTC) I can work fast and I am pretty good at getting to the bottom of cases and try to be fair as possible to both parties if I can. If needed I can take any criticism so that I can only get better and improve with my work. I would also hope the age doesn't mislead anyone. I am as capable as dealing with situations as anyone else. Lastly with all the mechanical stuff out of the way I gotta say I do love this server. I may do dumb stuff and get in trouble here and there but I've known this server for years. I would've had hundreds of more hours if I had a better PC back then but I really do enjoy every minute I spend here and hopefully I can get to know GarnetGaming's Staff Team. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I have been banned. Once when I was a newbie to Garry's Mod and I was just a kid. I got maybe 2-3 small RDM bans and also when I was a moderator on GamingLight (first time) I accidentally perma-banned myself.. so.. yeah.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: May 28, 2018
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'd say 3-10 hours a day. 3 hours if it's a busy weekday. Weekends is can be 5-12 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Really it's just video gaming and school stuff. Mostly spend my time on MMO's like WoW or Destiny 2. I do enjoy some of my classes like AP Psychology. But other than that I'm pretty boring and average. Plenty of time to spend here. 🙂
Did you read the staff rules?: Read and understood

Edited by Canlex
5 minutes ago, Canlex said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Read and understood

I would read those again

6 minutes ago, Canlex said:

Warns: 4 (NLR x2 / Demoting while staff are online / FailRP) [all within the past week or so]

-1 for now too many warns and has not read the staff rules

• Agree 1
22 minutes ago, stretchy said:

I would read those again

-1 for now too many warns and has not read the staff rules

I understand what you mean but allow me to emphasize that I do understand the rules, aside from me being stupid at times. I appreciate the feedback either way ❤️ 🙂 

27 minutes ago, Canlex said:

I understand what you mean but allow me to emphasize that I do understand the rules, aside from me being stupid at times. I appreciate the feedback either way ❤️ 🙂 

-1, you didn't read staff rules and a tad bit too many warns but I think if you were to change at least the staff rules part you could get some positive feedback.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ebichu said:

-1, you didn't read staff rules and a tad bit too many warns but I think if you were to change at least the staff rules part you could get some positive feedback.

Well with that and my warns this'll probably get denied. Would you mind telling me what you mean by me just not reading the staff rules? I've read them and gone over them. I don't know where you're getting that I didn't read it. Thank you.

I think you're a good guy, but you have a lot of warns right now. Not only do you have a lot of warns, but if you reread the staff rules you might see something that you missed the first time. Other than that everything else is decent. I would say wait until your warns are gone, get some more hours, and get invested in the community some more.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I think you're a good guy, but you have a lot of warns right now. Not only do you have a lot of warns, but if you reread the staff rules you might see something that you missed the first time. Other than that everything else is decent. I would say wait until your warns are gone, get some more hours, and get invested in the community some more.

Jesus I'm a blind B***h lol. RIP writing an application at 3 am lol. Thanks.

Try to revisit the staff application rules and see what needs to be changed and also look at some of the past staff accepted apps to kinda get an idea of what the server is looking for. There’s a few points of concern for others that’s been stated which is the amount of warns you have already, my suggestion is to give them time to have those expire. The server doesn’t use ULX, it is a D3A based server if you were to be accepted be ready for huge learning curve. One last thing I would suggest is beefing up the paragraphs some to paint a better picture of what you will be bringing to the staff team. Ultimately I am going to have to say -1 only because I’m not quite sure you are ready for the role. 

• Like 1

obviously didn’t read the rules but that’s not the only reason I’m -1ing this app. 

The other reason I am -1ing this app is because every time I have been on with you you seem like you’re a minge and just the other night whenever I was playing on the server you were a Spartan owning a hotel room shooting people out the window that’s a NITRP alone right there

• Informative 1

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙮 -1. 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣-𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪.. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 5 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙧𝙚-𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠!

-1 Reasons Listed Above - is getting denied anyways 

also 4 warns is a stretch - my first appeal was 5 warns and it got denied. The only reason my second appeal with 3 warns got accepted was because of my playtime on the server. That and the staff loved me... or so I'm told

@proggy

?

I'm not comfortable about all the warns, however your ban list seems to be empty, even though you said you were banned. This was probably because of a ban wipe, but I love the honesty. Simply wait for your warns to clear and get to know the community more, and you could get accepted at a later time.