Warn Appeal - Emi

Emi✿

Name: Emi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444390487

Staff who warned you: Grace

SteamID of Staff member: STEAM_0:1:230379094

Warn Reason: RDM (False Raid)

Why should your warn be removed? I was forgiven by the victim who reported me for RDM and just moments afterwards I was warned for it. I was very tired that morning (only got 3 hours of sleep) and I wasn't thinking straight. I adverted raid and killed him while he was outside of a base then called over. I understand it was RDM, I really didn't mean to do it, I talked to the guy and he forgave me, he was perfectly fine with it. But, Grace took it into her own hands and warned me for it after trying to get me to warn myself for it. I said in admin chat that nothing like that would happen again and it hasn't since. It was just a bad morning and I didn't mean to do it.

Here is a video showing the victim forgiving me, happy as ever, and me getting warned right after. https://streamable.com/l442h

42 minutes ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

Staff has finial decision on all punishments, so if grace wants to have it removed she can, otherwise it's not gunna happen. Also that ss does not seem to contain the "forgive" part. I don't see him forgiving you in chat.

@Grace

its a clip you numpty and I heard from grace you called raid in the middle of the street then killed him

25 minutes ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

oof. it does not work on my computer, it turns it into a JPG lol

It worked for me and does show him that he forgave her but regardless staff do have final word in it. 

-1 the staff who warned you who has the power to warn or not warn you because you DID in fact break a rule. But I have had a lot of run-ins with Emi. She constantly witch-hunts me in almost any way she can. One time I had reported someone for rdm and Emi took it upon herself to resolve my sit in the middle of me talking, so that she could report me for mass rdm to another staff (which was a false report). Not good staff material at all in my opinion. And also a valid warn.

Edited by Filethefile
2 minutes ago, Grace said:

Honestly, knowing what you did, learn from it. Don't do stupid shit like that, I saw it and I punished you. I feel I punished you accordingly, but I guess it's up to @The King of Rohan to handle I guess? 

I apologize for my ignorance ahead of time but you told me you cant warn unless a sit is done for rdm. I was a VipMod at the time and even almost got in trouble for it. I don't know if this applies to managers or not.

3 minutes ago, Filethefile said:

-1 the staff who warned you who has the power to warn or not warn you because you DID in fact break a rule. But I have had a lot of run-ins with Emi. She constantly witch-hunts me in almost any way she can. One time I had reported someone for rdm and Emi took it upon herself to resolve my sit in the middle of me talking, so that she could report me for mass rdm to another staff (which was a false report). Not good staff material at all in my opinion. And also a valid warn.

Proof?

1 minute ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Again, as I stated in Legion's appeal if the affected doesn't report it, then the person who committed the RDM shouldn't be punished. If the person did make a report though, then this is completely valid.

Before Emi teleported the guy that was RDM'd, he used @ chat to try and contact an admin for that RDM. I mean, Emi can always go back into the recording and show that.

• Like 1