Lord__fungus

In-game name: Hurley
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM 0:1:197763789 
Warns: 0
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Playtime?: 225:09:23
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No body recommended me, just thought the server needed help
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? Out of all the servers I only play this one. I help alot of new players on Garnet to start off. I am a very active player, I've just recently gotten back into the game and Im not gonna leave anytime soon. I see a decent amount of people breaking the rules, such as nlr and alot of propblock and I would like to help with this problem. Also Recently when I've been playing on the server and needed to report somebody no staff came to my aid for about and hour, so I would like to help. I am in online school therefore I can be on anytime of the day if need be. I have also supported the server by buying perm weapons and such.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Yes one, I was on a server that allowed shooting through walls. I used that to my advantage and started blind firing into them when raiding, when I actually got a kill or two the staff immediately suspected me of cheating and proceeded to ban me. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: What ever is needed, but probaby around 6+ hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I own a 1965 Buick Wildcat that I am fixing up, and I am almost done. I live a part of the US that had Indians, so I enjoy looks for arrow heads.
Did you read the staff rules?: I Have

Paragraphs are very short and don't really say much about why we should choose you

22 minutes ago, Lord__fungus said:

No body recommended me, just thought the server needed help

I recommend getting known in the community before applying for staff

I am in online school therefore I can be on anytime of the day if need be.

should probably focus on school during school time but that's not really for me to decide. Just saying.

Did you read the staff rules?: I Have

read them again

All in all, i dont see you fit as staff as of right now, but if all of these things change in the future (except for the referrals since you can't change them once your staff app is up) then i will reconsider this -1. but for now this is a big  -1

Edited by AgentFlint

-I have never really seen you before nor interacted with you

-You have have a paragraph, and you need two.

-This means nothing really.

35 minutes ago, Lord__fungus said:

I have also supported the server by buying perm weapons and such.

-Did not read the rules

I see you want to help the server homie but you just dont have the support right now. Be more active in the community, Make a name for yourself, and help people/new players out!

sidenote:

37 minutes ago, Lord__fungus said:

I own a 1965 Buick Wildcat that I am fixing up, and I am almost done.

Thats pretty cool i would love to talk cars with you homie.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Lord__fungus said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Yes one, I was on a server that allowed shooting through walls. I used that to my advantage and started blind firing into them when raiding, when I actually got a kill or two the staff immediately suspected me of cheating and proceeded to ban me. 

0e599dc3c68c111655453443752f857f.png

f5ffd9bdec5d94697be91c4f68038dac.png

You've been banned for cheating on this very community's TTT server, the appeal you made was then denied.

Edited by Toucan
  • Haha 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
5 minutes ago, Toucan said:

You've been banned for cheating on this very community's TTT server, the appeal you made was then denied.

Buddy had 180 FOV and everything 💀

Not to mention @Enigma’s reply on your appeal:

It's a shame you didn't learn your lesson when you were banned on DarkRP for cheating. Guess all your good for is cheating.”

Don’t know if that’s in reference to our DRP or not but yeah man it’s a no from me.

@Ozzy He was hacking on the Garnet Gaming DarkRP server, Link is here, I dont think a ban wipe has occurred since then and if there hasnt then you should be re permad for Cheating/ Ban Evasion

Secondly I would minus 1 this app not just based off of what this app contains but on how you were acting yesterday as you had a base with a fairly obscure KOS sign which you would bait kids into just to kill them. Acting toxic the entire time and in general being a bit of a dick. 

I would say in total you would not fit in with the staff team and should probably be repermad if that cheating ban had not been wiped.

• Agree 1