Credit Rewards For Spelling Timer

vapr

Description: I believe adding a small credits reward for typing the words in chat would be nice/beneficial.

Reasoning: I believe adding this would giving more incentive to actually type them since some of them are worth like 500. Making super long words be worth maybe like 5-10 credits and smaller/medium ones worth 1-5. Or an overall just 5 credits per word which adds up over time.

Additional Information: I don't know if 5 credits would be too much or too little so lemme see what you guys think is best. (ALSO I MEAN IN GAME CREDITS NOT STORE CREDITS)

Edited by vapr
  • Agree 6
1 minute ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1, this is a good reward idea and would add more incentive to that game.

(He means in game credits, not store credits)

oops i shoud have definitely mentioned that haha but yes in game

• Informative 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1, I feel that this could be boosted even. (40-50) for long ones, etc.

Since I'm a fast typer, I suppose this is a bit selfish, but I like the idea of getting credits for typing. The only problem is that there would probably need to be something to stop the existing problem of people just copy-pasting the word from console or binding it to a keybind.

I have seen people react with words instantaneously, which is annoying when you have the ability to type it out yet someone has put "bind num9 "say Psuedopsuedo..." or something like that.

I have considered making a separate thread for this, which I will edit this and link it if this isn't accepted in the future. Great suggestion though!

• Informative 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest proggy

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1 

Your suggestion has been Denied.

The money & XP should be enough incentive to attempt winning the scramble game.
Most players already have more in-game credits than they know what to do with, so we should probably not give more ways to get credits.
If anything, we could use more creative and feasible suggestions on how to spend credits, not obtain them.