DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Black Friday

WreckEMsaints

3 hours ago, Oboshi said:

Time to flex.

I Bought the new 3090 RTX 24GB for 1,500$

I bought a 72inch TV that is worth 1,000$ for 600$

I got 2 new monitors 1 is a curved 32inch HP 4k monitor and another is an ASUS 24inch.

I bought a I7 10700k or a I9 10900k im on wait list for it. So whichever one is instock  first.

So after that i've spent about close to 4,500$ this black firday 🙂

I camped out at bestbuy and was first in line with my buddies so that mostly the reason how.

@Jake their you go.

Jellllllllllllllly I’ve been searching for a 30 series up and down!

7 hours ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Jellllllllllllllly I’ve been searching for a 30 series up and down!

I had to buy it  a week before because they were selling out everywhere. Then Best Buy had one locally in my area so it came in the day before Black Friday. I can’t wait to use it on my new 8k graphics build. Assassins creed Valhalla is gonna be looking nice 

Just now, WreckEMsaints said:

Better to give than receive right? How long have you been doing the solar business? 

Quite a few months. it's hard to do but I do the job well and it pays well. Solar is meant to help people but dealing with angry customers all day is never fun. However at the end of the day, we are helping people. The special was like a 500$ sign-on bonus or 3 months free electricity so pretty damn fine sales.

Just now, BuddyTheFox said:

Quite a few months. it's hard to do but I do the job well and it pays well. Solar is meant to help people but dealing with angry customers all day is never fun. However at the end of the day, we are helping people. The special was like a 500$ sign-on bonus or 3 months free electricity so pretty damn fine sales.

Heck yeah man anytime you can make someone’s day just even little bit better is a blessing 

Archived