DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Yui-Chan/Jesse p1nkman ban apeal

YuiTanoshi

1 hour ago, royk01 said:

in my opinion @Spilq, if he left WHILST there was no sit can you really punish him? did any of you actually tell him to NOT LEAVE, yes he left, but non the less it wasnt during a sit as he said in his appeal, unless anyone can show proof that this was a sit, aka a /report sit or a ingame msg`s i think this ban should be lifted, then again idk the whole story.

I have had problems with this, and while I know that sometimes people will leave without realizing they did anything wrong, then be banned for not being able to defend themselves (it's happened to me recently), it's necessary. If someone goes to RDM, get's reported then leaves, they still RDM'd. It's fair enough (if enough evidence is present) to ban them for RDM and NITRP, because that's all the Admins have to go off of. 

1 hour ago, royk01 said:

u cant ban anyone without proper situations that are being handled with, unless he obv left with you telling him to not leave.

From my POV, it looks like they handled it as best they could. The main subject was not present, there was no guarantee that they would come back, so why would they postpone the sit until the next time the victim, an admin AND the accused were on. That'd be too complicated and would allow more RDMers to escape 'justice.'

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, StillWohMi said:

From my POV, it looks like they handled it as best they could. The main subject was not present, there was no guarantee that they would come back, so why would they postpone the sit until the next time the victim, an admin AND the accused were on. That'd be too complicated and would allow more RDMers to escape 'justice.'

the thing is if noone makes a report, u cant hold someone that has to go accountable if u dont inform them, and if they wont come back then theres no point in banning them.

basicly, yes technicly its a valid ban considering, but then again not, since there were no sit or information given to the person banned before he left aka, not ltap yes punishment should still stay but on the other hand the ban is a bit excesive.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, royk01 said:

basicly, yes technicly its a valid ban considering, but then again not, since there were no sit or information given to the person banned before he left aka, not ltap yes punishment should still stay but on the other hand the ban is a bit excesive.

1. you're contradicting yourself

2. IDK why this is even still open LMAO the ban is over

3 hours ago, royk01 said:

if he left WHILST there was no sit can you really punish him? did any of you actually tell him to NOT LEAVE, yes he left, but non the less it wasnt during a sit as he said in his appeal, unless anyone can show proof that this was a sit, aka a /report sit or a ingame msg`s i think this ban should be lifted, then again idk the whole story.

Yes i have banned countless people for doing the same thing (Racism in OOC+LTAP) and similar things like (Propblock+LTAP) etc etc. This is to teach them a lesson that what they do is still punished even if they try to leave the game to avoid it.

3 hours ago, royk01 said:

3: warn him before he leaves, (racism in ooc even if he copied a pm is still a Racism in OOC warn.) so just do that quick.

I agree that their response time was lacking and even if it wasn’t intentionally racist they should have been warned either way @Pacman @AnthonyHBTL It doesn’t matter if they just meant to show it. It is principle that we do not accept racism in any broadcasting manner.

• Agree 3

yall are missing one important detail I went to sleep i told both pacman and anthony that i was getting off for the night because i was very frazzled from the events that took place 

but none if this matters because im not gonna support a server better server i will be happier on that has ZERO tollerance towards racism none of this "it was in pms so it could have been rp" bullshit 
no offence to you anthony more about the server rules in general, also i wanted to become a staff but spilq if that is how you run things i want no fucking part in it AT ALL no staffing no playing no fucking nothing 
this isnt even my first incendent with yall sooooo ya im done 

Edited by YuiTanoshi
12 hours ago, Spilq said:

So we didnt talk yesterday? hm...

You said he said the n word in ooc and you didn't warn him, I told you that you have to warn people for being racist but you said he left already so I said its ltap then (I wasn't aware of the time frames). This is still a valid ban however because he was racist and left without punishment whether he did it intentionally or not, pacman should have just warned him in the first place then this wouldn't have happened. Also he already unbanned due to it only being 1 day long.

sounds like you dont know how to fucking run a server bub all i did was quote the racist becuase he was hiding by only pming also it was more than a day so fuck you 

9 hours ago, YuiTanoshi said:

none if this matters because im not gonna support a server better server i will be happier on that has ZERO tollerance towards racism

We don't allow racism hence why you were punished in the first place, you were racist in ooc so you were punished accordingly since you left.

9 hours ago, YuiTanoshi said:

i wanted to become a staff but spilq if that is how you run things i want no fucking part in it AT ALL no staffing no playing no fucking nothing 

Why would we want someone as staff who says racial slurs in ooc? you would automatically be denied anyway because we do not associate ourselves with racists.

8 hours ago, YuiTanoshi said:

sounds like you dont know how to fucking run a server bub all i did was quote the racist becuase he was hiding by only pming also it was more than a day so fuck you 

Two wrongs do not make a right "bub".

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

@BeMinxX It was not my sit. I had no involvement whatsoever... When the sit is claimed by another staff member it is on them to handle the sit. I was just on the server at the time of the incident as I have stated multiple times. EDIT: Making it clear that it was not my place to issue a punishment. Not my sit. I also didn't see anything leading up to it and was not informed of anything because again...I did NOT claim the sit nor did I even give my input to anyone. I simply responded to this thread because I was mentioned by Pacman as I was the only other active staff on the server at the time of this incident.

@Spilq We did speak but that was way after the situation had already took place. I had tried contacting Diego but he told me that he's gonna let someone else handle it. I also reached out to Proggy on TS and I got no response.

The sit ended already and Pacman SHOULD have warned him but didn't. After the sit is over Pacman then messaged in the staff discord. 10min later (After the sit had been over and no punishment was issued) Spilq told Pacman that he should've been warned. Pacman then (In the server) went looking for this guy to warn and he had already disconnected. In my opinion, due to the timing of the situation, we cannot punish a player for LTAP (Leaving to Avoid Punishment) if he didn't Leave to avoid his punishment...In his mind he got off with a verbal warning...There is a big problem with the timing and circumstance of this ban. I never once said I disagree with the fact that he should've been warned. However, once Pacman said no punishment will be issued in the player's mind everything is fine so he decided to get offline (AFTER THE SIT WAS OVER AND NO PUNISHMENT WAS ISSUED)....to be more specific...he didn't even get off right away. He stayed on for another 11 min before Pacman received instructions to take action. How can we punish a player for LTAP when they were unaware they were being punished???

EDIT: My name was only mentioned on this to back Pacman up on the fact that he did feel bad about banning the player. 

Edited by AnthonyHBTL
2 Edits
  • Informative 3
On 12/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, AnthonyHBTL said:

The sit ended already and Pacman SHOULD have warned him but didn't. After the sit is over Pacman then messaged in the staff discord. 10min later (After the sit had been over and no punishment was issued) Spilq told Pacman that he should've been warned. Pacman then (In the server) went looking for this guy to warn and he had already disconnected. In my opinion, due to the timing of the situation, we cannot punish a player for LTAP (Leaving to Avoid Punishment) if he didn't Leave to avoid his punishment...In his mind he got off with a verbal warning...There is a big problem with the timing and circumstance of this ban. I never once said I disagree with the fact that he should've been warned. However, once Pacman said no punishment will be issued in the player's mind everything is fine so he decided to get offline (AFTER THE SIT WAS OVER AND NO PUNISHMENT WAS ISSUED)....to be more specific...he didn't even get off right away. He stayed on for another 11 min before Pacman received instructions to take action. How can we punish a player for LTAP when they were unaware they were being punished???

I suppose for accurate action to take place there would need to be proof of these timestamps? Reading through the post it seems justified, however a lot seems to have taken place. Timestamps are very important, I do not know if I agree nor disagree with you, but without proper picture/video evidence of that specific timestamp situation I cannot state anything. 

This entire situation is a bunch of He said/She said.