BeeBopBrand's Resignation From SEALs

Hello, to whom this concerns. After weeks of thought, I have decided to resign from NSWC.  I kept going back and forth over this topic and it is still very controversial to me, but I decided it was better for me to go on Reserves and do my own thing. I love and loved SEALs and I am no drama queen, I hated having to tell my beloved faction I was leaving, I have made a lot of good friends in and out of the faction and I made a lot of great in game memories. Not only have I resigned my rank of Lieutenant Commander, I have decided to take a break from Garnet Gaming for a while, a lot has been going on in game and in real life for me. I will definitely be back, but I cannot give you a set time for I will decide when to come back when the time comes. I love this community, I have supported it for years, but sometimes you just get burnt out, both from the game and the server. This was and is the only server I keep coming back to, and I will resume that in the future. I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone whom perhaps "needed" me, but you can always add me on steam and we can play other games. Farewell, I will be back, I love all whom I have interacted with and I hope you have the best of luck doing what you want. -BeeBop

P.S. I do NOT regret spending every waking moment on GG.

Edited by BeeBopBrand
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, BeeBopBrand said:

Even if I wanted to JJ said he'd make me start an ENS again lmao sorry bro 

Sorry to see you go but this shouldn’t stop you from joining. A rank is just a few numbers and letters in your name that purely represent your active game time. You should be coming back for the memoreries to be created, and friends within and all the fun to be had which at the end of the day is a video game. Not the rank.

But I’m sad to see you go, you were always a positive inspiration aswell as a strong player in war.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

Sorry to see you go but this shouldn’t stop you from joining. A rank is just a few numbers and letters in your name that purely represent your active game time. You should be coming back for the memoreries to be created, and friends within and all the fun to be had which at the end of the day is a video game. Not the rank.

But I’m sad to see you go, you were always a positive inspiration aswell as a strong player in war.

Why would I resign a higher position to come back as the lowest position when I do the work of a higher position and work my ass off?

34 minutes ago, BeeBopBrand said:

Why would I resign a higher position to come back as the lowest position when I do the work of a higher position and work my ass off?

I agree with him rank isn’t anything more then a number and letter in front of a name you worked so hard to build reputation for and honestly it’s aboit freinds and memories not what the letters in-front of your name are. You can work like a dog at WO or do shit all at BGEN it’s up to how much you like your faction and want to help it. 

3 hours ago, BeeBopBrand said:

I’m sad to see you think this way. Hope you can figure this out on your own. GL in the future 🙂