DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Well yeah... (Departure)

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

oh yeah, my apologies for being sick with covid. I forgot that the current administration cant entertain the playerbase, neither does the playerbase want to be entertained without scripted features 😕. Just spent 3 months no-lifing a map to see the pop further dip 

I don't think most of the current server problems can be directly attributed to administration. From what I can tell, Ozzy gets suggestions and brings them to you. Unless there's a serious lack of communication between you guys, I don't see it being all on staff. The other problem being that Administration should not be the main source of entertainment for the players. In a sense, that's what the GM's are for.

Unfortunately Jake's events aren't seen as fun by a large chunk of the community, call them what you will, but they are still members of your community. They don't find the RP events to be fun. Trying to force RP onto a community that's been without it for a long time is a hard task to get through. All in all, we shouldn't be having an identity crisis. This server should stick to what it's actually known for, rather than trying to 180 it's direction somewhere else on the wishes of people that don't even play anymore.

But for now, just get better. I havent personally known anyone effected by covid, but from what I've heard, it can't be an easy thing to get over.

• Agree 3