CP custom classes

Jerryry

Description: It will be a CC but instead of a Criminal/Raiding Class it's a CP. The rules of a CP still apply. It's a cop just with more options on what you could have on it and what it could look like but it must be a CP player model. Since it's not a raiding class It should have a separate category when it comes to buying a CC like 1 category is a Raiding class CC and the other is a CP CC because if it's in the same category or something then people will do something like putting a keypad cracker on it. The CP CC category will have fewer things that could be added on it but will automatically come with the items a CP is already equipped with such as an arrest baton and a ram. 

Reasoning: I think this would be a cool idea because some people really enjoy being a CP more than a Raiding Class. Floth is a good example because when he plays, he is always a CP so if we add something like this some people will also be their on custom CP with more options on what to choose to own as a cop. 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] I got none 😞

• Like 1
  • Creative 1

Holy shit this sounds cool, but at the same time idrk... its a hard suggestion. Im going to remain neutral for now, based on other peoples responses though ill make my decision 

(Aka someone help me)

If I was the only one making the decision, I'd probably +1 this though. 🙂

it could be a big pain in the ass to set up though, but I could see people buying it.

• 1 month later...