[MRP] Vega Enforcer Overhaul (Gamma)

Dexx

Description: First of all want to thank @Gamma he made the suggestion very easy options We swap pkm for SR-2 Veresk (khr_veresk) 

Reasoning: 

And I understand Vega enforcer should get med kit but it will be kinda the same as phantom class (t3)  and it will be pointless to get it.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

I mean, what stats would you want the veresk to have? if you want it how it was before, it would out class every smg and probably most AR's. If you want it to be in balance with current SMGs, then it would be obsolete and overshadowed by the VAL except for an aesthetic reason.

• Agree 1

Personally I think you should add a bit more to your suggestion since the map has changed between our suggestions. What failed in mine was lack of evidence and screenshots to hit my point across, since you play MRP still and have a better idea of the map than I do go out and take screenshots of different areas enforcer is limited by. Unless the PKM has gotten a buff then I think the pkm should be replaced since lmg limited classes are not very useful when you can be gunned down by either a shotgun or an SMG much faster. But ima stay neutral since I no longer play the server.

Edited by Gamma
Me being schoopid

+1 been needing a change of something for a while. PKM is beyond unusable by anybody 

its an issue i brought up to ozzy a long time ago and he said that he was working on a post for lmg rework or class overhaul and never released it.