Distribution of Cheats - report on ozzy

foxtrot54

I honestly don't know what to say. I don't know what this will do to the MRP community given that Ozzy is the only current executive on the server. With Don, Zachman, Whiskey, gone. 

This is a bomb drop. I wasn't at all expecting to see something like this. Those who gathered all this info for this drop, fucking chads. 

Garnet just gave him SA as well.

Edit: As others have said now this seems to show a lot of explicit bias from someone that should be the figurehead for the MRP community. Regardless of what happens from here, we shouldn't forget that this was being done by someone either seeking to be, or as a very high ranking staff member within the community. 

Say what you will about Gildarts, I don't remember him distributing cheats out to anyone.

Edited by Kendal
  • Like 1

I am very confused as to how such a high ranking member of the community was able to go undetected throughout all this. There is blatant bias here, as Ozzy goes out of his way to allow his friends to cheat, even showing them how to install and giving them cheats, while actively hunting players he does not like for cheating such as Hysteria, or Vlone, maybe even myself. He also let  blatant cheaters fly by. +1, this is ridiculous. Super-Admin btw.  Never thought someone who hacked before would hack again. 

• Spicy 1

Sad tbh. But a question arises. Why wait until this very moment to post this? The last time he's done this was last July. 5 months ago. So what made you wait so long to make the report? Should've been made before he was super admin, not after lmao.

Edited by Soldier
1 minute ago, Soldier said:

Sad tbh. But a question arises. Why wait until this very moment to post this? The last time he's done this was last July. 5 months ago. So what made you wait so long to make the report? Should've been made before he was super admin, not after lmao.

More than likely there are people involved in gathering this info over a long period of time, who do not want to be implicated in this. In trying to get all that info, they need to take time and wait until the moment is right to expose the info.

• Friendly 2

I would like to point out that many of the discord screenshots are very edited down to show a very small bit of information. The reason I point this out is that it is possible to edit discord messages on the browser version using inspect element. Link included to how that is done. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikihow.com/Fake-Discord-Messages-Using-Inspect-Element%3famp=1

• Disagree 6
1 minute ago, Millerjerm said:

I would like to point out that many of the discord screenshots are very edited down to show a very small bit of information. The reason I point this out is that it is possible to edit discord messages on the browser version using inspect element. Link included to how that is done. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikihow.com/Fake-Discord-Messages-Using-Inspect-Element%3famp=1

big man are u ok?

Edited by foxtrot54
20 minutes ago, Kendal said:

wait until the moment is right to expose the info.

This is the right time? The people who had the evidence sat on it for 5 months+, doubt it was for any other reason other than destabilize MRP as much as possible. 

The report is obviously not made with the intentions of helping MRP, just to hurt it even more. I'm not gonna +1 it, since if the people involved in collecting the evidence genuinely cared about the server, it would've been brought to light sooner. What Ozzy did was fucked, but what about the people he sent them to? Why do they suddenly come months later to distribute the evidence? 

Whether Ozzy receives punishment is up to Garnet and I could care less, I play to have fun, but it should be pointed out that this post had no good intentions.

• Disagree 4
Just now, Soldier said:

This is the right time? The people who had the evidence sat on it for 5 months+, doubt it was for any other reason other than destabilize MRP as much as possible. 

The report is obviously not made with the intentions of helping MRP, just to hurt it even more. I'm not gonna +1 it, since if the people involved in collecting the evidence genuinely cared about the server, it would've been brought to light sooner. What Ozzy did was fucked, but what about the people he sent them to? Why do they suddenly come months later to distribute the evidence? 

Whether Ozzy receives punishment is up to Garnet and I could care less, I play to have fun, but it should be pointed out that this post had no good intentions.

I am not justifying anyone's actions with this thread at all. None of that side drama bullshit matters to me. What matters to me is the evidence given in the thread, here and now. What matters to me is we have a previously cheating banned, unbanned, cheater as SA, who was at one point after being unbanned distributing cheats to players within the community. You may have a point in saying that this thread is meant to cause instability, and if so I am inclined to agree. But regardless of why the thread was made, why the info was dropped, the fact is we have this info now. 

I know for damn sure, I play the server for fun as well. However if someone is distributing cheats to the people you play against,  that I play against, what fun is the server? As far as I am aware, Ozzy has not been looking into cheaters on the server. There are blatant cheaters on US and RU at this point that aren't even being spectated. So the lack of care to catch hackers, mixed with the person responsible for catching them being one himself, that's not fun. 

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Millerjerm said:

As u can clearly not fucking see there is a 5GE symbol in the picture.