DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Distribution of Cheats - report on ozzy

foxtrot54

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
58 minutes ago, foxtrot54 said:

spacer.png

so as you can see ur hacking plus u were in seals at the time as ur in squad so....

Was gauging distances for the shotgun nerf suggestion. @Flak can verify if he’d like.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Spicy 1
38 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Was gauging distances for the shotgun nerf suggestion. @Flak can verify if he’d like.

SO UR USING CHEATS FOR A SHOT GUN NERF PLEASE SHOW ME PROOF OF GARNET ALLOWING YOU TO USE IT CHIEF

U WERE A MOD AT THE TIME AS D ROSE WAS THE CURRENT MANAGER AND WE ALL KNOW D ROSE or JIM WOULD NOT LET YOU USE CHEATS FOR A SHOT GUN NERF YOU ARE STILL BREAKING THE RULES IF THAT IS THE CASe

Edited by foxtrot54

So Im gonna get like ton of shit post but that’s fine. What I want to say is a simple fact ozzy have done a lot to help MRP since he came back as a manager and now SA he have made this server better and better in time. If it’s banning cheaters to adding new content. So I suggest to you all before you say shit about ozzy cuz some guy I never heard of made a report on him let’s see ozzys side first. 

• Spicy 1
  • Disagree 1