DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Long shot....

Vac_

In-game name: Vac 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:212323038 (I believe)
Staff members in-game name: Gythem
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): n/a
Date & Time of incident: July 30, 2020 around 10pm
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Intent mass (as a well known player)
How long were you banned for?: permanent  
Proof of Ban: (can’t SS loading screen for me) 
What happened? (include any proof): it was late at night and I decided to mess around in teamspeak and thought it would be a good idea to go out and RPG the post-war debrief.
Why should your ban be removed?:  I have a lot going against me in terms of evidence and motive so please hear me out, 1) appeals aren’t meant for apologies, 2) Appeals after 30 days need new/advanced evidence, 3) overall reputation.  Starting off with #1, even if they aren’t meant for apologies, an apology is needed.. I seriously didn’t mean to cause any harm nor did I do it with malicious intent and I owe Garnet as well as the community my sincerest apology.   When the incident occurred, I had felt that I dug myself too deep into a hole and it would be best for me to just leave and try to come back changed, while that “excuse” as it’ll be called gets used a lot, I do mean it, I have been in the community for a while and feel that I have benefited during my prime, while that is no excuse to blatantly break the rules, I was hoping for a second chance to prove my worth.  Next, I’m not exactly sure what the rule update about after 30 days is, as I don’t have any physical evidence as the incident occurred in July, roughly 5 months ago. If anyone has a way to explain it to me, i would appreciate it! Lastly, before I got banned, I know i was becoming incredibly toxic, I blame that on myself as I would feel like I didn’t need to follow rules and orders just because I had been on the server for so long. That was wrong of me and i’m sorry. I truly want to prove myself and show that I have changed.  I want to be able to be a benefit to the server like i once was and not a problem causer like how i left... I understand this appeal is in a bad position and I have a lot that is against me, I’m just hoping somehow I can prove that I have changed and will benefit the server to the best of my abilities. (If any other topic needs to be addressed, please feel free to let me know!) 

-Vac

Edited by Vac_
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
43 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

thought it would be a good idea to go out and RPG the post-war debrief

"5GrI9Zt.png"
Typically, the you-should-know-better argument is applied here. Intentionally breaking the rules of the server as a long-time player never goes well. 

18 minutes ago, Jake said:

Did you do what you did while knowing full well it will result in a permanent ban from MRP?

I really didn’t think of what would happen, I don’t like the mental state I was during the summer, Which is why i disappeared for a while to relax and come back different.

(None of what happened was meant with malicious intent if that is what you’re asking)

Edited by Vac_