Combat-SIM NPC

Phor

Description: 
The main idea I am suggesting is an npc that uses simular workings as the duel npc, restricting weapons to a kit. However, instead of fighting a player, you will fight a set number of enemy npc's. To balance this system, a limit of 5 matches should be set for a 24 hour period. These 5 Daily matches would increase considerably in difficulty with each additional match. While exploits in gaining money through npc's can be a danger to the economy of the server, I believe that if they are refined out, this Sim-like experience can add to every players enjoyment, and give them something to do in free time.

Reasoning: 
I believe that this idea can improve the server by giving an additional option to players during peace time. The ways in which this would impact the server are:
The ability to establish a process for income (Each npc or match gives money and/or exp.)
An additional activity that can increase playtime, possibly decrease urge to kill during peace time, and provide combat simulation to new players.
Edited by Phor

-1 I don’t think this is currently needed for the server and adding this would add more possible trouble than it’s worth. Mrp’s economy is non existent the only thing you can spend money on is duels and ammo so offering cash as a reward is kinda dumb. Also if we had 30 plus people doing this at one time the server would shit the bed. It would be a bitch to code I presume but I could be wrong I don’t really know. Similar to the duel rooms the amount of rooms needed to be added would be kinda dumb. Overall this suggestion sounds cool on paper but when applied could be more of a hassle rather than a fun peace time thing.

• 300 IQ 2
  • Informative 1
  • 2 weeks later...