DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

͙s͙ ͙s͙ - Staff App

ssss

In-game name: ͙s͙ ͙s͙
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:166527075
Warns: 0
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?:| ͙s͙ ͙s͙ has played for 712:47:09.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, on GG a few months ago.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen over other applicants because I have been staff on garnet gaming before, this means I know most of the staff commands and I am familiar with the them. The reason i'm not staff anymore is because I resigned as I felt burnt out. I spent my time as staff learning the server's rules and the MOTD as a whole. I know how to handle most sits and most situations well. I have been a lot more active recently so I should be able to play most days now. I was never demoted as a staff member and I never had any punishments of my actions. Another reason i believe I should be chosen over other applicants is because I know when to be serious and when not to be, for example I would act differently in sits than I would running around with people as a hobo.

Although l was recently banned I don’t think this should deter you from considering me as staff, everyone slips up once in a while and on this occasion it was because we forgot something, I have learnt from this and it shouldn’t happen again. More reasons as to why I should be chosen - Although it is impossible not to be bias towards players no matter what people say I would always hand out the correct punishment no matter how much I like/dislike the person. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details - Yes, all of these bans were before i became staff apart from one of those which was recent ( This was a massrdm ban that me and Oshikko both had - it was consensual but we both forgot to advert "kill me" )
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: July 17th 2020 - Accepted
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-5 Hours most days - Sometimes longer
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do some sports and I attempt to make music.
Did you read the staff rules?: ͙s͙ ͙s͙ 

(I also cant tell how big the paragraphs are since I did this on my phone, I can beef them up if needed)

Also, my other account wouldn't let me log in that is why i’m on this account.

Edited by ssss
2 hours ago, ssss said:

Although l was recently banned I don’t think this should deter you from considering me as staff

It won't for me, like I said on Rapt's app two of our mods are currently banned for mass. Your app and playtime are good so I'll +1

however I don't know you very well at all so I may change if something comes up

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1

+1, never thought I'd see you apply again! I'm glad to see you making a comeback man, you should of asked me for a referral (you can't add me now though.) you were a great staff member a while back, and I have no doubt you'll be a great one now. 🙂 

I would like to see the paragraphs beefed up a bit, but as someone who switches to mobile every so often, I 100% get that they look bigger lmao

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

I would like to see the paragraphs beefed up a bit, but as someone who switches to mobile every so often, I 100% get that they look bigger lmao

I’ll try to beef them up without adding too much filler and yeah everything definitely looks bigger on mobile haha, thanks shin.

• Like 1

+1 Your app is not bad, you have a lot of hours, and you seem like a cool person. I'd prefer you not to have special characters in your name though lol. It's literally impossible for me to pm people like General Knoxx, etc. unless I can use their steam name.

• Agree 1

Accepted
Welcome back to the team!
Contact Diego or me to get your in-game rank.
Hit up any DarkRP Executive in Teamspeak to receive your servergroups there.
Please do not use any commands or go on duty until you have been trained by a Lead Mod+.

Edited by proggy