508 rapts- Staff Application

rapts

In-game name: 508 rapts FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:227840923
Warns: 1 for diss in OOC (no longer active as far as i can tell)
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 714:32:00
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] KingDamon
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe i should be chosen as a staff over other applicants for quite a few reasons. I have a high play time and lots of in game experience. I play a lot and often times am on when there's no other staff to take sits. I'm often up late playing anyways, so I can be on to take sits during odd hours of the day and when some other staff members can't be on. I also often help people who are new to the game, whether it be helping them make bases, giving them things to start out, ect. I'm also generally not toxic and act pretty mature, especially in times where it's needed (e.g. sits.)

I'm pretty known throughout the server aswell and have been able to become friends with a lot of the people who play on here. I really enjoy this server and it's community and hope to make it better by becoming a staff member and helping out on the server. I know that if you guys let me become a mod, i'll make a positive impact on the server and that you guys won't regret it.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have been banned twice on garnet MRP for massrdm. My first ban was me being dumb and new to the game, and i'm sorry about that and have since changed.  My 2nd ban was due to me not really knowing the rules too well (I only play MRP when my friends want me to) and killing multiple people past the US border not knowing it wasn't allowed.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first staff application.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: ~4-5hrs on schooldays, and around 8 on weekends/breaks (i do online school for 3 weeks a month and go in school for 1, during the week i'm in school i won't be able to be on to mod as often.)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy playing basketball and riding my bike alot
Did you read the staff rules?: 508 rapts FUBAR

Edited by Rapts
clarifying my MRP bans.
  • Like 1

A little less girth than I like to see; however, you are definitely one of the most active players, your playtime is huge, and you read the staff rules. I am 100% on board with you being staff, but others will want a bit longer of an app most likely. For me it's a +1

17 minutes ago, Rapts said:

I have been banned on garnet MRP for rdm.

Also at least two of our mods are currently banned for this reason so I don't care about this at all.

18 minutes ago, Rapts said:

Warns: 1 for diss in OOC

And who hasn't been warned for some OOC bullshit, I hope you get it buddy!

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
33 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

Can u elaborate on this? Till then, i’ll remain neutral.

I don't really play MRP, but i hopped on late at night one night w my friend and when we were playing, we ended up getting to the us border while we were russians and we both killed a few ppl behind the border not knowing it wasnt allowed

Edited by Rapts
26 minutes ago, Rapts said:

I don't really play MRP, but i hopped on late at night one night w my friend and when we were playing, we ended up getting to the us border while we were russians and we both killed a few ppl behind the border not knowing it wasnt allowed

Alright +1 for me I fw then

+1 I see you in game every time I log on. Although I wouldn't normally applaud players for reading the staff rules because it's a requirement, I'm starting to see a lot of people skipping that part, so I'm glad you read them. You also have a lot of hours and your punishments aren't too crazy. I see potential.

• Friendly 1