DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

New MARSOC Player Models

Ranger

So, I've been talking with some of the other members of MARSOC. We believe that the Player Models need updated. I thought that just the Rifleman and Medic needed a change since the start, since they have nothing really in common with the other MARSOC Player Models. Though, talking to the other people within the Faction, they believe that all of the MARSOC Player Models need a change. I've searched for said Player Models to switch to and after showing them to the Colonel, Party, he believes they would be a good fit for the new PMs.

The Player Models look clean and professional, in my opinion, and this change wouldn't do no harm at all within the server itself. I have no clue if this Player Model allows different styles, such as Helmets and/or Facial Accessories to be changed. I looked through the other SOC Factions and saw that each of their PMs are very similar, but I just don't believe that is the same for MARSOC PMs. This is primarily just a simple suggestion that I believe could be changed since multiple people agree with said change. I hope that you take this suggestion seriously and give a look into it. If anyone finds any better Player Models or would like to recommend one, let me know. As of now, we have agreed that the one that I linked below looks and fits the best for the MARSOC members.

Link to the Steam Workshop for the Player Models: 

Here, I will show what I believe that each Classes' Player Model should be: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1408804905

US MARSOC : Rifleman - spacer.png

US MARSOC : Doctor -     spacer.png (First Model in The Picture)

US MARSOC : Sniper - spacer.png 

US MARSOC : Commander - spacer.png

US MARSOC : Invader [T2] - spacer.png

US MARSOC : Vanguard [T3] - spacer.png

Like I said above, this is purely just a suggestion and don't know how far it will go. I hope that everyone's new year has been great so far, though, and can't wait to see where MRP goes in 2021. 

• Spicy 1
  • Haha 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

+1 obviously.

we had the same models on MARSOC since I joined or probably even before that a new models will fresh out thing. Let alone the fact the MARSOC Doctor and rifleman are from the older models.

and the T2 and T3 are the same with Sniper and commander. 
the change is needed and I would like to see new models on MARSOC. We had the same old and boring models and these models looks clean.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Ranger said:

nothing really in common with the other MARSOC Player Models.

There is an entire pack of those models on the server and there is literally like around 20 of them. Also it used to be the Generals and best MARSOC would have Sniper and Commander to differentiate themselves from the regulars.

1 hour ago, Ranger said:

wouldn't do no harm at all within the server itself.

Models are high res and with multiple people using them it can cause stress on lower end pcs. Especially since I am pretty sure those models don't downgrade in texture quality when you reduce it in your actual settings.

1 hour ago, Ranger said:

like to recommend one,

Yeah look at the ones already on the server. There is 20 of them from the current pack and I doubt they would be removed considering cachet uses a model from said pack.