Age [minimum 15 y/o]:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

STEAM 0:0:196470793

Warns:

None

Timezone:

EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:

| MARSOC MSgt Brian has played for 245:58:10.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Admin on ZarpGaming (Gmod), Admin on Exhibition(Gmod), Head Mod on Rustic(Fivm)

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have seen many new people and staff teams over the years of me playing games and every time I join a staff team I get good rep with the whole staff team and I just have fun with everyone and sometime I can get a bit hard on people but that's how people learn so ya. I can also bring in many new ideas to help with the staff team from me being in 3 different servers and seeing how they work everything maybe some of there ways of doing something can help this server keep growing and growing to be better and better and more people playing on the server and new ideas. I feel like that was a rant but oh well i just had to put that out there

I plan on benefiting MRP by being very active all day. I'm Friendly with all players and the community. I have a lot of staffing experience and dealing with minge and stupid players. I also see people mass rdming or just NITRP while no staff is on or they are just AFK, the only thing I'm able to do is to try and take away there whitelist but that is hard when they are just spamming guns. One of the main reasons why I want to join the MRP staff team is I have so much staffing experience I can help out the new people in staff and the new people in the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details.

Nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Nope

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I'm able to be on almost all day because I have online school for the rest of the year

Edited by Bman
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

I feel like you know all you need to know, but your paragraphs are lacking imo. What will you do that is unique for a staff member: (what makes you different from everybody else)  Also I think that you need to thicken up your paragraphs, they seem a bit small for my taste.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

As @Tuna stated your paragraphs are on the weaker side of things...

Also from my personal experiences with you I do not see you fit as being staff. I haven't really had a positive interaction or conversation with you so for that reason I cannot justify a +1. Maybe in the future if you work to work on some things personally then I will +1. For now, my -1 stays...

Good Luck though.

• Like 1

Although you're a really chill guy and fun to talk to, im going to have to agree with @Tunaon this one. You seem like you'd be fit for the team, however your paragraphs lack info and detail. You mention you would want to bring in some new ideas, but specifically what new ideas? That would be a good thing to answer on a staff application. Also, like Tuna said again, what makes YOU the best fit for the staff team over someone else. Good luck.

• Agree 1

I'm going to have to stay neutral. You definitely have the required experience and playtime, but as @Tuna said, you paragraphs are indeed lacking. That, as well as your attitude, which from what I've observed, isn't the most extroverted or friendly. You definitely know the rules, but you take everything way too seriously, usually to the point of being a jerk (not my sentiments, but things some of my 11B have said after a DB with you). So I'm sorry, but I really can't give you a +1.