Thomas Jefferson FUBAR - Moderator Application

In-game name: Thomas Jefferson FUBAR
SteamID :STEAM_0:1:577935692
Warns: 0
Time zone: Pacific standard time
Playtime?:|  Thomas Jefferson FUBAR has played for 120:45:19.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES}
    Referral(s): E Girl Shin, ajbedhead FUBAR, Carl man FUBAR, Rambo Panda Xen FUBAR
    Past experiences as staff: none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think you should choose me instead of other applicants because as a big brother of 4 siblings, I have to be in charge, and make sure they don't do nothing stupid, and all those times where I have to take care of them, I've learned a very valuable lesson, Patience, a lot of patience. That's exactly why I would love to a good Staff member, I'm sure being staff takes lots of patience and understating both sides of the story. I also used to take care of special Ed kids at my school for a good 3 years, before covid-19 took over.  So I think all of the skills I've learned in those times would really help me make Garnet a better place for new upcoming players! You should also accept me because I am very familiar, and know all the garnet gaming DarkRP rules.  I will also from now on, try even MORE harder to be more mature and make smarter decisions. 

Garnet Gaming DarkRP is mainly the only server I play on GMOD, and the reason for  that is because its the only server I find fun to play, I feel like having that connection with Garnet would help me be a good staff member. I pretty much everyday, I would be able to play at least 5+ hours a day, especially now with online school there's a lot more time I can spend on garnet. If I were a staff member I would try my best, and to try to conclude as much as evidence as possible. One thing I would do as a staff member Is let the people in my sit give their reasoning, I feel like a lot of staff don't really let others explain themselves and they just warn them, so I would make sure to hear both sides. One of the main reasons I really want to be staff Is because I want to give back to the Garnet community, I've had so much fun the past months playing Garnet, and I think one of the ways I could demonstrate my appreciation is by  helping out other players and hope to make the server a better place !

PS, feel free to be honest with my APP and let me know if  I can make any changes, thanks for reading it ❤️

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details:  I was banned once for MRDM on garnet
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no, this is my  first application
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Each day about 3-7 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love to mountain bike its a big hobby of mine, and skating
Did you read the staff rules?: Thomas Jefferson FUBAR

Edited by thomasJeffersontypebeat
beefing paragraphs
  • Like 5

+1, maybe beef up the paragraphs a bit more, but you are a really good candidate in my opinion. You are constantly helping new players or are out and about hanging out with people, meaning you are getting to know the community well. I also never have any issues with you, so you know the rules well. You are just a great guy, and I think with the right training and dedication on your end, you could become a great staff member.

• Like 1

+1 Although your staff app has some grammatical errors, I really like how you related your real life experiences to how they would help you as a staff member. I’ve also seen you in game a lot, and you’re a friendly, chill guy.

• Like 1

You are a nice person all around, although in my last encounter with you in one of my sits you were being rude to the other player, and you told me it was out of frustration, and I told you not to be disrespectful and keep calm. I get it, that in certain situations things can feel out of place or out of hand, but just try and learn that in situations such as taking admin sits you need to be respectful all around and not lose your cool. I think you can be a good staff member, and I think you really know the rules. You have my respect, +1

13 minutes ago, Triad said:

You are a nice person all around, although in my last encounter with you in one of my sits you were being rude to the other player, and you told me it was out of frustration, and I told you not to be disrespectful and keep calm. I get it, that in certain situations things can feel out of place or out of hand, but just try and learn that in situations such as taking admin sits you need to be respectful all around and not lose your cool. I think you can be a good staff member, and I think you really know the rules. You have my respect, +1

yeah understandable, thanks for your feedback ❤️ all I did was the laughing dance tho xD

I think you have what it takes to become a valuable asset to the team. You’ve seen that above all else being chosen for such a role requires patience, understanding of listening to both sides, and are well known for the good reasons you’d want to be known for. I am fully in support of giving you my +1. Good luck!

• Like 1

Ill +1 this if you can absolutely make sure what happened last night doesn't happen again. Since you will be trusted with more power as staff if you cant then please don't apply. Otherwise I've seen you around and you're very active and haven't had that many issues with you.

• Informative 1
18 minutes ago, Pacman said:

Ill +1 this if you can absolutely make sure what happened last night doesn't happen again. Since you will be trusted with more power as staff if you cant then please don't apply. Otherwise I've seen you around and you're very active and haven't had that many issues with you.

Yea sorry about that, my little brother is very curious xD