Concerning "Footshot" Bases

I often go on raids with some of my friends and there is one type base I see A LOT. These are the bases that have one-way walls (not always one-way) slightly elevated so that they can fire onto your feet, but there is no way for you to fire back on them. Building rule 21 states, "Do not set up an unfair advantage in a firefight within your base, I.E: Where you can see and shoot someone, but they cannot see or shoot back or any other unfair advantage." I would assume these bases would fall into this category but I still see these used very frequently by players with a fair amount of experience (like 50 hours). So, are these bases illegal or are they valid? let me know, thanks guys.

INSERT: This is my first post so if this is the wrong category to put it in please tell I really enjoy the help.

7 hours ago, Oatlife said:

I often go on raids with some of my friends and there is one type base I see A LOT. These are the bases that have one-way walls (not always one-way) slightly elevated so that they can fire onto your feet, but there is no way for you to fire back on them. Building rule 21 states, "Do not set up an unfair advantage in a firefight within your base, I.E: Where you can see and shoot someone, but they cannot see or shoot back or any other unfair advantage." I would assume these bases would fall into this category but I still see these used very frequently by players with a fair amount of experience (like 50 hours). So, are these bases illegal or are they valid? let me know, thanks guys.

INSERT: This is my first post so if this is the wrong category to put it in please tell I really enjoy the help.

Report every base you see doing this. Doesn't hurt to take screenies of it either so that you have proof just in case the log off or something. But yeah, its against the rules to have footbases like that.