Vac - Moderator Application

Vac_

In-game name:    3D Vac FUBAR  (Also known as Vac / DTA Vac 3D) 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞    STEAM_0:1:212323038

Warns:    0

Timezone:    EST  (Eastern Time Zone) 

Playtime?:    | DTA Vac 3D has played for 117:20:55.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]    Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]    Yes 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]    None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]     I was a previous Head-moderator on Garnet’s MilitaryRP twice, once in 2018 for about 3 months and once in 2019 for about 4 months.  (I’ve been away from Military RP for about 6 months) 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

There are many reasons why I would be a beneficial asset to the staff team.  To begin, I am a very active player…  I tend to put in between 6-8 hours a day, and that includes early mornings and late nights when staff aren’t as active.  I am able to complete some of my staff duties when most are asleep to make sure that even the odd hours are staff-covered. This would reduce the amount of RDM/MRDM/FRP/and NITRP that tends to take place during those times when most staff are not online. I also don’t tend to AFK (In other words, all my hours are played, not AFK).  If i’m online, i’m contactable and able to support and help where help is needed.  I am very motivated to take sits and help players get the justice they believe they deserve for rules that have been broken. Next is my responsibility and maturity.  I am a Senior in high-school that currently is in 3 AP (College level) courses and 2 honors classes meaning that my work ethic and habits are very precise and expertise.  I am excellent with time management and being able to multitask.  With this extensive work overload, it has trained me to be able to work under pressure and maintain my composure and follow through with staff guidelines and proper procedures. I am able to be put in exhausting and tough scenarios and be able to complete them with quality without sacrificing proper guidelines. Another reason is my abilities to communicate with the community.  Being a very well known player in Garnet’s MilitaryRP, I have learned over the years on ways to communicate and build a healthier environment by introducing myself to newer players and guiding them through problems and struggles they may face while starting out on DarkRP.  I am able to intertwine players into the game to be able to grow and expand friendships and partnerships with clans and factions inside of the server while following the rules and refraining from encouraging bad behavior and toxic players from getting the attention they seek. I am also experienced in DarkRP and Garry’s Mod “methods” so building bases, raiding bases, signs, buttons, etc I’m able to help newer players to ensure a fun and less confusing experience on Garnet DRP. 

Next I wanted to talk a little bit more on my reasoning for why I would be a more valuable player to be accepted into the staff team.  The staff team isn’t for everyone, it's very stressful, tedious, and can be frustrating dealing with minges/toxic players that have 0 intent to Roleplay and are purposely there to give the staff team and members of the community grief.  I have a very cool temper and know how to remain composed and mature in every situation, even when respect is not being received, Staff are held to higher standards than the average player. Having previous staff experience on Garnet Gaming (roughly 7 months of staffing),  I am already held at a higher expectation and have been exposed to the stress and difficulty of becoming a staff member.  I am aware of the priorities of staff and not to be biased no matter the situation.  Players < Staff procedures… I am also well aware that staff are not to abuse their powers (This includes them no-clipping off-duty/in RP situations, Phys Gunning players for no reason, etc).  As a player and possible future staff member, I hold myself to a mature standpoint both in OOC and in-game. I thrive to bring a non-toxic, positive vibe to the community in hopes to spread that and encourage others to enjoy their time on the server, rather than being bashed by toxicity.  I have made a bunch of new mates on DarkRP and am very excited to continue growing my friends and meet even more players as they join GG DRP.  Staff are supposed to be role models, which is exactly what I strive to be.  I want players to look up to me and hopefully inspire them to be beneficial to the server themselves.  In conclusion, My abilities to be active, held to a higher mature status, extravagant work ethic, and previous staff experience allows me to be a better applicant than others. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:      I was banned from MilitaryRP once (and it was a perma ban) due to intentional mass back in July of 2020 (Reason it was perma is well-known/veteran players are held to a higher standard than the average player and I was immature and broke that rule leading to my removal from MilitaryRP, this ban has woken me up and changed me to become a better and more reliable player than what I represented when this childish and immature event occurred. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:      None for DarkRP

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:      I can contribute about 20-40 hours a week (Including early mornings and late nights, for when the majority of staff are less active) (anywhere from 4-8 hours a day) 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?      I lift at the gym and am going to be majoring in Physical therapy and fitness. 

Did you read the staff rules?:    DTA Vac 3D

Edited by Vac_
  • Like 4
  • Agree 1

+1 

Vac is truly a great guy and a competent staff member and even though he was permabanned on MRP I believe that he learned from it. He isn’t toxic and he has a great application I see no reason as to why this shouldn’t be accepted.

Good luck homie

1 hour ago, Zachman said:

Hey! I think i was the one who banned you! 

+1 

Vac is a good player who i have never had a problem with in drp. He is constantly on and helping newer players. He has a decent amount of hours as well.

You tryna steal my thunder bro?

Anyway big +1. While I did ban Vac, I certainly didn't want to. He purposefully got banned for some reason??? Vac has a great work ethic and always wants to be people's friend, love the guy. Big ups.

Get backstabbed tho (RQ lmao): 

[PM From] V LTR Vac: ight loggin off
[PM From] V LTR Vac: negro, im dealing with larry and fupert, i didnt need that

Edited by Gythem
  • Haha 1