DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The big oof

So I wake up from a nap and I see my entire house getting flooded. What an amazing yet devastating sight to behold. Since my parents are away and my siblings are at work, I’ve been cleaning this shit up. This started like 5 hours ago, when I was still asleep so all the water built up so when I woke  up and opened the door, the big oof. Hopefully the cost of damages isn’t too severe, the power cut off, just came on like 5 minutes ago as I’m typing this. Right now, my keyboard is a bit messed up, nothing too serious towards my monitor. Unfortunately, my hamster did not survive the wave. Fuck nature hehexd.

Edited by Shrood

Damn man. That really sucks. Sorry for your loss. I hope you can recover from this devastating event. All of GB is wishing you well with "the big oof". We're always here for you, so contact us if you need anything. Some of the GB have something say so I'm just going to put what they want to say in this comment.

"I love you and I miss your dabs in the army line." ~ Jaberz

"I'm sorry for the flood and I'm praying for your hamster." ~ Estevon

• Winner 1

Oh fuck, rip the hamster. My cousin once dropped chocolate on the floor and then my dog just charged for it (like he'd do for treats) and ate a good chuck of it. That got me scared shitless, however he just ended up vomiting it all out - man was I not ready to lose my precious doggo.