Warns: None
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Playtime?: 364:42:07
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes OBS
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 
         I have observed staff on the server for a long while before I took my break off Garnet. A few of them such as Xen Linux, and E33OR made me feel at home on Garnet, and I wanted to be like that one day. I want to help new players and make users on the server feel like they want to help other people. I might have said this a lot before but, when I joined Garnet, I was so lost until a man came up to me. He must've only been level 20, but I wont forget to this day that he got me off my feet and got me setup right away. He got me a base location and taught me the basics of how to make money. Anyways, the point is that he stopped when no one was listening to that random noob, I want to be like that and help players that are lost or need help. I can also do whatever needs to be done and be straight-forward to players who are in the wrong.

I don't believe I have a very good reputation on Garnet. I'd like to think I'm somebody's inspiration on the server though. I used to make dumb decisions on the server and just be toxic in general sometimes when I didn't realize it. I was being foolish and I'd love to think my break from Garnet has changed me. As a staff, I would consider all sides of an argument and go by the rules at the same time. Also, while there are no reports, I want to do things like show newbies how to make a base. I've reread the rules multiple times to make sure I never misjudge an argument or forget something vital. I will NEVER warn/ban ETC. players on the server unless they have provided evidence that would result in a warn/ban ETC. I have nothing else to say about myself, thank you for taking the time to read my staff application 🤩.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  I've had about 3 staff applications before that got denied from around September-November.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:2-3 hours a day is good for me.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am involved in school from 8:00 AM to 1:15 PM, and I play with my brother on ARK Survival Evolved sometimes.
Did you read the staff rules?: Flavortown Casey

Edited by CaseyIsGamin
Spelling and Grammatical Mistakes
  • Agree 1

+1 You have a good amount of hours in playtime. I really liked your paragraphs and I can tell that you do want to help people out and you really want to be 'that guy who helped me get started' to everybody! You also have no bans and you read the staff rules.

I see you in-game all the time, even more-so than HollowPearl, so I really don't know what HollowPearl is talking about. Even if you don't see someone in-game very often, you shouldn't change your vote for it because they could get on at different times than you, be in different areas of the map, maybe they were gone that day, or maybe they stayed in their base that day. Honestly, just rely on their playtime, even if it's afk hours in their base farming printers, I wouldn't assume so unless it was said by them or someone else who would know. You could do what you want, but I never change my vote even if I've never seen them before in-game ever just because I know it could be completely my fault for not seeing them. Sorry for the side tangent.

24 minutes ago, HollowPearl said:

Neutral 
-Good Playtime and paragraphs
-But Out of my 400 hours i've NEVER seen you before

7 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

+1 You have a good amount of hours in playtime. I really liked your paragraphs and I can tell that you do want to help people out and you really want to be 'that guy who helped me get started' to everybody! You also have no bans and you read the staff rules.

I see you in-game all the time, even more-so than HollowPearl, so I really don't know what HollowPearl is talking about. Even if you don't see someone in-game very often, you shouldn't change your vote for it because they could get on at different times than you, be in different areas of the map, maybe they were gone that day, or maybe they stayed in their base that day. Honestly, just rely on their playtime, even if it's afk hours in their base farming printers, I wouldn't assume so unless it was said by them or someone else who would know. You could do what you want, but I never change my vote even if I've never seen them before in-game ever just because I know it could be completely my fault for not seeing them. Sorry for the side tangent.

I appreciate the +1 so much! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

1 minute ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1, good guy as far as I know. He has been on since I joined I believe, or sometime after I did. Either way, he has been on for a long time. I think he could do a decent job. Good luck. 🙂

Honored to know you gave me a +1! 🤩

2 hours ago, Atheol said:

Edit: +1; after reading all of the comments about people having non toxic experiences and you having a lot of playtime im gonna +1 🙂

-Bass Joe Gatto

3 hours ago, sofaa said:

I don’t think I have ever seen you in game but this might just be timezone differences. But I trust shin so its a +1.

Appreciate the love!!!

39 minutes ago, LordOfDragon said:

+1 Yo good to see you applied bro, first of all, I’ve known you in game for quite sometime and your a good person towards people and I believe you are a good fit for staff bro, good luck 🙂  continue your success 👍💯

You're a great man! Love da vibezzzzz

19 minutes ago, nobutno said:

+1  maybe some spelling and grammatical errors, you seem like a friendly person with the community!

Thanks for the +1! I took your advice and fixed a few issues with my post.

6 hours ago, HollowPearl said:

1+
Thank you for correcting me maybe ill see you in the future then

Appreciate it! See you in the future.