*NEW MAP* DarkRP Update [08/08/2018]

• The Garnut
6 minutes ago, CoolGuyJoe said:

Okay buddy go ahead and make that basic scenery lool?? 

4a89d091018d4e3f12242145aa45704b.png

Considering you made that and you are talking smack is a little unbelievable, take the L when you can aight

I made this? this is literally a prefab from rp_downtown you moron. All I did to this map was optimize it and extended it with what was already there lmao. If I wanted to invest myself into a DarkRP map, I would've made it from scratch.

Anyhoo take an L and get off my forums.

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
6 minutes ago, Not Cool said:

parent a trigger_hurt under the elevator

already is one there, there's a conflict with something bizzy made us in the past that disables trigger_hurt and I'm having a hard time locating it 😕 I noticed this because the 'toxic pit' in Military Roleplay was not hurting players.

I have had two complaints after the update in reports stating that the fences in the first spawn that was on the server were invisible. Also when they spawned in the prop models/props_c17/fence03a.mdlit it was invisible. Which is probably why they can't see the fence in old spawn.

• The Garnut
14 hours ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

I have had two complaints after the update in reports stating that the fences in the first spawn that was on the server were invisible. Also when they spawned in the prop models/props_c17/fence03a.mdlit it was invisible. Which is probably why they can't see the fence in old spawn.

You're probably running the game using a very outdated DX version due to an old PC