DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mobie Huge- Staff Application

cockinball

In-game name: Mobie Huge

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:108033031

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: cockinball torture has played: 80:58:35

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]   Yes. (Bad but will do the job.)

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

-    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

- I love the Garnet Gaming community, And I wanna help the community by applying for staff. I want the community to have a fun experience's without anyone hurting there experience. I love how the community loves each other like brothers, @Zachman had some funny chats with him lol. I've had some many fun experiences on this server, Like one night one of the staff made me dance for him El something, but anyway I love interacting with the community, I log in each day seeing what shenanigans I can get myself in that day  I want to be apart of it, with every forum post and every chat I'll be there lol.

-As of last year I've matured so much, not going to go personal but having somebody very special to my life passed. Making me step up my game for the household. Made me think of actions and what I can do to be more mature and responsible. As of now everything is settled down.  But now I'm doing much better. Any way's  if I was going to be staff I would be unjudgmental to everybody. I'll try my best to be professional. I'll will never be biased to anyone. I wanna be my best and try my best to become apart of the staff team. I love garnet gaming experience/community and I would love help moderate it!

Another reason that I should be picked for staff that I'm really active on the forums I see a lot of stuff from staff apps to ban appeals. And I post where I would like my inputs, Ironically while I'm in school I like scrolling through the forums. And look through everybody's stupid shitposts. I have a lot hours just in forums . And that's another reason I love this community. an active forums page, with everyone making funny/crappy post makes me feel at home. And I want to preserve that feeling on the server, this energy that the community has makes me have the energy to log in everyday, makes me laugh little too hard sometimes but still I love the community and wanna be apart for a long time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've actually never been banned from any server for all my 600 hours on gmod.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I haven't made any previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On week day's I play 8-12, and on weekends I play 7-1, so about 4 hour!

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I have a Boston terrier, he really has a lot of energy in him, I love the outside, Florida's a paradise. 

Did you read the staff rules?: cockinball torture

I'm not the very best at making apps please give criticism, so I can strengthen or beef of parts of the app. Thanks for reading I love you all! 

Father of mine @Shin_Tsukimi

Edited by cockinball
Name change ,Beefing paragraphs and some grammar!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1

+1 Your paragraphs are okay, the fact that you've never been banned is impressive, and you met all the requirements. I've never really met you in-game, but from our DM's, it sounded like you really want to be a staff member, so I'll +1. Please stop putting that spam message in OOC about the graphics cards or whatever though, and the way you've acted on the forums is questionable, so I'll just wait to see what other people have to say, and depending on that, I might change my vote.

Edit: Also, please change your in-game name for obvious reasons.

Edited by JackJJ
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

NEUTRAL

Saw you for the first time today at the chess tourney and you were actually very cool so you being staff wouldn't bother me at all but I would like to see a little more activity! Looking to change my answer as your activity increases!

• Like 1