In-game name: Austinn

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞  STEAM_0:1:90553785

Warns:None

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | Austinn has played for 1463:22:22. And another 2000 on MRP

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fetn

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I’ve been here since 2016 on and off,i can’t even remember how many times with TTT, darkRP, and MRP.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Generally speaking I have enough experience but honestly experience doesn’t cut it with this server. I’ve grown over the past 5 years over the time with the community and matured into a person that would hate my old self. I’ve learned many lessons and honestly just want to have fun this go around, theres no real distractions in my life atm the except work in the mornings meaning I have alot of time to contribute. This is a new breed of the garnet gaming community and a new chapter i would say at least in personal experiences and i want to help in anyway that i can. I know the rules by heart by now.

But, going on experience I think I have more than 90% of the staff team currently due to how long I’ve been here. No matter what has happened I’ve always came back. Another reason I believe I am above other applicants is my ability to overcome obstacles that have been in my way in the past, wether its the Hacking in 2018 or the arguments I used to get into with staff when i was just a “kid on gmod”. I’m easy to get along with and think I should be able to enforce the rules garnet and past executive staff members created them for. I understand that some may see past toxicity or past punishment and think a person can never change but I’d at least like to give it a chance.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Theres a couple experiences with punishment:

Hacking/exploiting on MRP in 2018, got caught using aimbot because I sucked at sniping with my computer so i downloaded citizen and go caught and lied bc i was so invested at the time. If you want to use this against me thats fine, but do want to make it aware I was accepted to staff almost a year after this incident and nothing went wrong during that time.

The “MEMEWARE BAN” - a group of former friends and I were in a discord called memeware of maybe 20 people and we logged onto the server for about a week and played with the name memeware in our usernames. A former staff member self associated our group to a notorious hacking group because some of the members were a bit mingey. This all got cleared up and we all got unbanned by garnet.

massRDM-  Got butthurt over a in map event I got kicked out of, decided to raid and killed 3 people, chase banned me for 2 weeks. -thanks proggy for finding the appeal I made, had no memory of the situation.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I can’t remember the last time maybe early 2019.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I work from home so probably 3-4 hours a day as staff.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I’m an athlete and kind of a redneck so I enjoy trucks. I also play a shit ton of different games mainly shooters but currently grinding Dauntless.

Did you read the staff rules?: Austinn

If you have any staff application questions or wanna discuss something off topic please Message me!

Edited by Austin
  • Disagree 1

HUGE +1 Wow, where do I even start? Obviously, this application meets all the requirements. You have a LOT of hours in the GarnetGaming servers, you have a LOT of staff experience within the GarnetGaming servers, you're really nice in-game and easy to get along with, and you're a veteran/OG. Obviously, the hacking ban doesn't look good on you, but everything else makes up for it in my opinion.

• Like 1

Neutral

-Huge playtime 

-Great paragraphs

-Wants to change his past rep

-After what proggy said about you raiding an event I am going to sway towards neutral.

This is I’ll change when I see some more in game activity.

I don’t really know you as a player but from what you said in your app helps me understand you better. I’m glad you are trying to recover from last incidents. Good luck on making the team.

Edited by Krytz
Proggy mentioned something about him
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Austin said:

Hacking/exploiting on MRP in 2018, got caught using aimbot because I sucked at sniping with my computer so i downloaded citizen and go caught and lied bc i was so invested at the time.

Neutral for now, the only thing that is putting me off is the cheating ban on MRP. Other than that it’s a good app and I feel like you are a good fit for staff.

• Like 1

NEUTRAL

1 - Your playtime is awesome

2 - Your reputation in the community is positive

3 - Your app is good

4 - I've never met you before

5 - You have some bans about hacking (but maybe you changed)

Idk a lot about you, but maybe you should be a good staff member.

Good Luck Austinn!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, proggy said:

Dont forget about getting banned for mass rdm by Chase when you raided a talent show event. 😉

I don’t exactly remember the situation but glad you replied!

Edited by Austin
6 hours ago, sofaa said:

Neutral for now, the only thing that is putting me off is the cheating ban on MRP. Other than that it’s a good app and I feel like you are a good fit for staff.

the hacking ban I remember was because he was extremely garbage at sniping when sniper meta was in its prime years ago. That he decided to install some boot leg citizen client and use it and got caught. He has changed from the past though.

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 1