Golf FUBAR: Staff Application

NotGolf

In-game name: Golf FUBAR

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:93921660

Warns: One for propminge: It was me and a friend messing around in a base, I trapped him in a prop and he reported me for it and got me warned. Despite me basing there. -_-

Timezone:PST

Playtime? 686:21:07

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:yes

Referral(s): Romac622 3D, Jack JJ, Bass Seabass

Past experiences as staff: none

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I believe there are two reasons why I should be chosen to become a staff member. My first reason is as I get frequently accused of breaking rules it has made me very adept at comprehending and understanding the rules. Throughout my many sits I'm sure many staff members can vouch for my understanding of the rules and my ability to directly quote the rules in my sits. I believe though direct experience it has made me able to fully grasp the rules and their limits. I feel also that having an active staff member who has a in depth understanding of the rules will help keep the server in order and players returning.

The other reason I believe I should be staff is unlike a lot of people on the server I have a heart for the new players. I raid a lot and usually end up giving new people money or upgrading their printers. I know how hard it is to start up on a server and any help means a lot. It also will bring more people back to the server hopefully increasing player counts. However, I feel it is very easy to tell when someone is just on the server to minge or when they just genuinely want have a good time. One of the things I would really want to see on the server is a new flow of players who want to enjoy the server. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned on 2020-08-16 - 08:36:42 for mrdm. This was months ago and it was before I seriously started playing on this server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm usually on the server for around 6-10 hours depending on the day and often up late/morning when not a lot of staff are on.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy snowboarding on the weekends and I often fish as well. Other than that I spend most my time on Gmod

Did you read the staff rules?: Golf FUBAR

Edited by NotGolf
Grammar, changed in game name
  • Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1

+1 You have a lot of hours, good referrals ;), good paragraphs, you meet all the requirements, and 6-10 hours a day is a lot of time to contribute to being a staff member. Maybe just lower the font size of your application because that's something people tend to criticize applications for. Other than that, it's a +1 from me!

27 minutes ago, NotGolf said:

I was banned on 2020-08-16 - 08:36:42 for mrdm.

Unless you've given the wrong steamid I'm not seeing it. Other than that you have some pretty good referrals and your hours are very high so I'll +1

Edited by PIuto
3 minutes ago, PIuto said:

Unless you've given the wrong steamid I'm not seeing it. Other than that you have some pretty good referrals and you hours are very high so I'll +1

[Garnet] Copied Golf FUBAR(STEAM_0:1:93921660)'s SteamID to clipboard!
I think its the right seam id i dont know why it wouldnt pop up ty for da +1 doe

https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A93921660

Edited by NotGolf
my ban :c
2 hours ago, Freakit said:

Pros: Referrals from trusted staff, good playtime, very friendly in game, good reputation

Cons: MRDM ban

Overall: +1

Note: you are missing a couple commas, but overall, good candidate. Good luck!

I know da mrdm ban looks bad but it’s from a while ago back when I didn’t take gmod seriously. Now that I’ve played for hundreds of hours I’ve realized playing seriously is more fun. Ty for the +1

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

FATT +1

Golf is a really chill dude, he seems to know all the rules really well, he is very positive which would be great for being part of the staff team

good luck golf ❤️

Thanks for the +1 TOM