Warns:  0

Timezone: central

Playtime?: 526:00:34.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Romac 622 3D

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a staff on GG over 3 years ago

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I think you should consider me over anyone else because I have had great customer service good at resolving problems and I am very passionate about providing care and love to the community. In all my years working in the real world, I have been a sales associate so I know how to communicate very well. I am also very good at solving problems and finding the best answer to the situation as I have been put in many positions of doing so. I also have great leadership qualities as growing up and playing many sports like gymnastics, football, and karate I was always put in the position to lead my team and provide support. I also have great learning and listening skills I would never take criticism as disrespect but instead as take it to make me a better person in general. I also record every second I play so I will never miss out on any evidence of some sort.

Another reason why I think you should choose me over any other applicant is that I genuinely want to help garnet and everyone in it. I always see staff getting flustered with sits and I just want to be there to help them out. I was a mod years ago and remember how much I loved it but didn't take it seriously. But I am here now to take it seriously and learn the ways of being a great mod like the ones on garnet right now. I know I can do it with the help of others and am ready for the responsibility of helping take care of the server and making garnet a more fun and enjoyable place. As of right now I work a full-time job as a server at a high-end restaurant and I have had this job for over a year (something like that) so I know how to keep a job and know the commitment that goes into it and is ready to put that same commitment and passion into GG as a staff member.  I appreciate whoever is reading this and possibly giving me the opportunity and I won't let you down 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  Yes I was perma  banned 3 years ago for mass RDM I was a immature little 16 year old and am not the same anymore

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I applied 2 weeks ago I was denied for advertising my Application and this time am not going to say a single word 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Sun-Thur 9pm-3am     Fri-Sat 10pm-4or5am

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I used to be in sports until I had a Horrible head injury that took me out of sports for good so now I hang out with my girlfriend and work 

Did you read the staff rules?: baby dolls topless

Edited by baby
fixed the grammer
  • Like 1

Pros: Good hours, friendly in-game, no punishment since 3 years ago, has experience, solid paragraphs

Cons: Advertised previous app, paragraphs need a grammar check

Overall: +1

Notes: Your paragraphs are very rough around the edges, so try running it through Grammarly or something. But please, I beg you, do not advertise your app again. I genuinely think you would be a good staff, so don't blow it.

• Like 1