Matheson Staff Application

lmatheson04

In-game name: 11A MAJ Matheson

Age [minimum 15 y/o]:17

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) STEAM_0:0:557835296

Warns: N/A

Time zone: GMT

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 11A MAJ Matheson has played for 116:19:50

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone? [YES/NO]YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? [YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you apply?] Black Prince and Camo

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]N/A

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I plan to use the Leadership skills I have learned from being an Officer in being a staff member which will allow me to deal with issues with ease and make sure the server is a good environment to play on. As well as my leadership skills, I have a lot of free time and spend most of it on the server. This would help me become one of the most active staff members on the server which is one of my goals. Another thing I would do is not let anything slip, whenever I see an RDM or FailRP Etc, I always report. I hate seeing people try and play the server properly and have it ruined by minges. I am also aware of the Server population recently and I know it has improved, but I would like to keep it that way by (When I can) run server-wide events to keep everyone busy during Peacetime, I already have experience with this with the army. I am always as professional as possible when in the server I always treat everyone equally. I am a very Levelheaded guy and when dealing with problems, I do not lose my temper in any way, nor have I had a history of that.

I am currently the Operator Director for the army which I feel I have done a very good job in and I’m sure the officers of army will agree. From this position, I have learned a lot about admin and would like to help in any way to make the server easier to run. From making document and spreadsheets Etc. I like to help members of my faction with anything and 11B always know that I am open to helping them. Whether that is with faction problems or server problems. During the week I am as active as possible but when I am not on, I am happy to come on if I am asked to help with the army if needed. I am aware I have no staffing experience, but this doesn't matter as I am a very fast learner and will be an amazing staff member in no time. As I stated I am an officer in the US army and over my time on the server, I have learned so much already. Hope I am considered for the role as I think I will make an outstanding staff member 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: N/A

Have you made any previous applications, If so when? N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Due to my time zone, I can do most of my college work throughout the day and get on around 5 PM. I normally can get 5 hours a day during the week

Edited by lmatheson04
Steam ID change
  • Friendly 1
  • Forums Moderator

In my opinion, you need to pick up on activity. From what I remember you just came off of an LOA. I don't think it's smart to apply coming off of an LOA. I believe you should hop in TS more (Which I could be missing you due to your timezone) and simply be more active in game. If you pick up your activity, I'll consider changing to a +1. But for now:

Edited by eli_
  • Agree 3
30 minutes ago, eli_ said:

In my opinion, you need to pick up on activity. From what I remember you just came off of an LOA. I don't think it's smart to apply coming off of an LOA. I believe you should hop in TS more (Which I could be missing you due to you timezone) and simply be more active in game. If you pick up your activity, I'll consider changing to a +1. But for now:

I understand where you are coming from with the LOA, when I came of LOA I worked really hard to get the time back I lost and help army out because there are still a lot of our officers on LOA. The TeamSpeak matter, I am definitely on Team speak a lot. the reason you may not see me is cause I deafen the TeamSpeak a lot due to training etc. I will definitely be more active after reading that so thanks for the feedback

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1, honestly I know who matheson is and he is a very reliable player on the US side. He is a great army officer and shows true passion when doing tasks with army. I believe he will be of good use when joining the staff team if that ends up happening. Knowingly that you just came off LOA I know your activity from before is more then enough, and I'm sure receiving the staff rank will only motivate you more. Good luck! 🙂

Edited by Valor1
  • Like 1

+1 You're usually online when I am, so I can see that you are active and I always see you telling people to get in the TS. I think that you have been doing a great job as an officer in the army and as Operator Director. You seem to be pretty level headed even while handling 11B which can be a hassle sometimes, I think you'd do great as a staff member.

I originally wasn't going to comment on this post. When you made this post all the run-in's I've had with you were negative. As of late though I feel you have been doing everything right. I think you would be a great fit for staff if you keep this attitude up.

+1

28 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I originally wasn't going to comment on this post. When you made this post all the run-in's I've had with you were negative. As of late though I feel you have been doing everything right. I think you would be a great fit for staff if you keep this attitude up.

+1

Thanks Tuna, Was just wondering what those negative run ins are, so I can make sure they never happen again.