Proggy's Admin Abuse

Froggit

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: Froggit
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:585648014
In-game name of reportee:  Proggy
SteamID of reportee: (I don't know, it's Proggy)
Date & Time of incident: Around 7:50 PM, February 11th
Timezone: PST
What happened? (include any proof):

Hi there, Froggit here. As many of you know, the MOTD specifies that Hobo's are able to micspam, so long as it isn't some kind of media. So, I did just that. Chose Hobo, and micspammed. Proggy, drunk on arbitrary power and his daddy's wine, decided to slay me over using my job correctly. Soon after, he muted my voice chat, despite the fact that I haven't broken any rules. I mostly just wanted to voice chat again, I don't really care about the misuse, maybe it was just a misunderstanding? As you can surmise, I made a report on proggy, only for it to be denied and have me jailed for "false reporting." After the jail ended, he muted my chat as well, so I couldn't even make a report about it. And if anyone really finds my micspam so annoying, they can hold down the tab key and mute me themselves. All I really want is to be able to RP normally without any biased admin intervention.

Edited by Froggit
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 3
  • Disagree 2

Your mic was so loud it was basically just white noise that nobody could understand.
I muted you, jailed you, and told you to fix it.

It wasn't just me that was wanting you muted, but rather a crowd of people around a DJ setup that Abides was hosting.

1 minute ago, proggy said:

Your mic was so loud it was basically just white noise that nobody could understand.
I muted you, jailed you, and told you to fix it.

It wasn't just me that was wanting you muted, but rather a crowd of people around a DJ setup that Abides was hosting.

Yeah... and those people can mute me. Are you unaware the game comes with that? It doesn't matter what the quality of my mic is, I'm allowed by server rules to micspam using my voice. If people having fun makes you so hot and bothered, Pope Proggy, why don't you make a rule about it?

• Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Froggit said:

If people having fun makes you so hot and bothered

Nah I honestly don't care about you having fun if you're ruining other peoples fun on purpose. I'd rather save everyone the trouble of going into tab to mute you and just use /mutevoice on you instead. 

10 minutes ago, Froggit said:

Pope Proggy, why don't you make a rule about it?

35 minutes ago, Froggit said:

Proggy, drunk on arbitrary power and his daddy's wine

Condescending comments aren't going to get you anywhere except eventually forum banned.
Being forum banned means you will no longer be able to use the forums for reports/appeals.
You're the only one who finds yourself funny from these remarks anyways.

1 minute ago, proggy said:

Nah I honestly don't care about you having fun if you're ruining other peoples fun on purpose. I'd rather save everyone the trouble of going into tab to mute you and just use /mutevoice on you instead. 

Condescending comments aren't going to get you anywhere except eventually forum banned.
Being forum banned means you will no longer be able to use the forums for reports/appeals.
You're the only one who finds yourself funny from these remarks anyways.

You're not saving anyone from anything. Don't think you're some kind of folk hero because you're a moderator on a DarkRP server. No one's fun is being "ruined," besides mine, and if someone seriously gets bothered by someone on a Garry's Mod DarkRP server, then they should probably finish their Algebra II homework instead.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Froggit said:

You're not saving anyone from anything. Don't think you're some kind of folk hero because you're a moderator on a DarkRP server. No one's fun is being "ruined," besides mine, and if someone seriously gets bothered by someone on a Garry's Mod DarkRP server, then they should probably finish their Algebra II homework instead.

Okay go join a darkrp server that doesn't have staff then. have fun trying to leave spawn.

Proggy is well within his rights to temporarily restrict your voice, if what you were doing was causing issues there is absolutely nothing wrong with any member of staff solving that issue, there is a stark difference between mic spam and white noise torture.

Also

2 minutes ago, Froggit said:

83c897f90bf4ad9e3cc85eeb3d9a0d6a.png

• 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 2