Succ It (moderator application)

In-game name: Succ It 
SteamID: 0:1:189914874
Warns: 0
Time zone: GTM
Playtime?: 188:53:22
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [Bass Seabass,  Rapts, 508 Jewish FUBAR, Tooraw FUBAR, Romac622]
    Past experiences as staff: [No just a few discords servers.]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I would be a great new addition to the team as I can bring a lot of things to the table. I find myself being very kind and helpful all the time I can and love to help people and especially new players on the server. I really love the garnet dark RP and spent a whole lot of time and money on it. Its going to sound stupid but I've really not had a good few weeks at all, my best friend for four years has recently lost his mum due to a bad accident and its had a hard impact on me and my friend who's like a brother to me and she was my second mom, but playing on garnet dark RP has really helped me to get my mind off everything and id love to give back to the community by being a staff member, by keeping the server clean and fun and also enjoyable for everyone id feel like I'm doing my part. I also think I should be picked over other applications because I'm very patient and strong willed as being a big brother to two sister so that has taught me a lot. I also know the rules plus I love to learn new things and face new challenges. I've made a lot of new friends on Dark RP who have also become staff. Sometimes I do act like a staff member by always telling people who are breaking the rules to stop, before they get into trouble and tell them what rules they are breaking and what to do instead. But don't worry I also tell them that I'm not actually not a staff member.

This is my third attempt of to become a staff member and it all started because a few people who I've helped when their new have said to me that I should apply, I hope this proves my dedication also my ability to work hard and I will not back down and give up no matter what. I know I will make a great moderator because I've recently started working as a navy engineer so I know things get tough but I just keep going and do my very best to the best I can. One thing I bring to the table is that I'm from the UK so I'm 6-7 hours ahead in time of the US so if I was staff when I wake up and hope online as staff at 10am there wont be many people online but it just mean that no matter what time of day in the US there will be a staff member online and helping out. Most of the time I'm online for 7-8 hours a day on weekends and even sometimes really struggle to get myself offline. Being a staff member would give me so much more reason to be online so it would go from 7-8 hours to 8-12 hours on weekends and 8-9 hours on weekdays, it would be longer on weekdays but I'm a young carer for my mom and two sister and also work on top. Carrying on from that I've learnt to be strong and take charge of things when I need to despite my anxiety.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and please don't hesitate to leave a good or bad review, let me know if I've done something wrong 😎

•  

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes I have been Banned from a server for MRDM but that was a few years ago and on a server I didn't like.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when? Yes this is my third attempt my last one was on the 17th of January 2021.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 8-9 hours everyday even more now that the UK is in full lockdown due to covid-19.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love to go mountain biking on my electrical bike and go carting which I have a whole shelf full of medals lmao.
Did you read the staff rules? Succ It 

Edited by BR4DL3Y_B3NN3TT
updated play time
  • Agree 1

+1 You're a nice person and easy to talk to in-game, you can contribute a lot of time to being a staff member, you've applied three times which shows that you really want to be a staff member, your paragraphs are long and do a good job at explaining why you should be accepted, and you meet all the requirements.

3 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

+1 You're a nice person and easy to talk to in-game, you can contribute a lot of time to being a staff member, you've applied three times which shows that you really want to be a staff member, your paragraphs are long and do a good job at explaining why you should be accepted, and you meet all the requirements.

thanks bro this means a lot to me 👍

10 minutes ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

+1 has made various applications meaning He's dedicated

-Active in game

- Chill dude and likes to help new players out 

Good Luck 🙂

thanks bro your a good guy

10 minutes ago, Austin said:

+1 even though I’ve never seen you in game, you have a decent list of referrals and jack supports ya so....

haha yeah jacks cool and hope to see you in game sometime

4 minutes ago, Heroin said:

+1

- Active all the time 

- never have had a toxic encounter with you

- good referrals 

good luck dude! 

thanks man 😎 appreciate it 

Doing this on my phone so it might look a bit shit for formatting.

Anyways, time to do another dissection.

ahem

3 hours ago, BR4DL3Y_B3NN3TT said:

Bass Seabass,  Rapts, 508 Jewish FUBAR, pearl FUBAR, Tooraw FUBAR, Romac622

Bass was recently banned but I am gonna ignore that, most of these are Fubar which is just a lil odd that there isnt many of other types of staff on there.

(this will not affect my verdict.)

I really love the garnet dark RP and spent a whole lot of time and money on it

Money doesn’t matter to show your dedication. Thats about as valid as someone breaking a rule, being banned, and saying that they spent money on the server so they should be unbanned.

Its going to sound stupid but I've really not had a good few weeks at all, my best friend for four years has recently lost his mum due to a bad accident and its had a hard impact on me and my friend who's like a brother to me and she was my second mom,

Sorry to hear about it, hope you and your friend go through it alright, make sure to seek professional help if either of you ever start to feel really down bad ❤️

I've made a lot of new friends on Dark RP who have also become staff.

Doesn’t make u a better applicant for staff though.

Didn’t see any other minor/major discrepancies with your staff app so Imma go ahead and slap a +1 on this bisnitch

good luck!

23 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

Doing this on my phone so it might look a bit shit for formatting.

Anyways, time to do another dissection.

ahem

Bass was recently banned but I am gonna ignore that, most of these are Fubar which is just a lil odd that there isnt many of other types of staff on there.

(this will not affect my verdict.)

Money doesn’t matter to show your dedication. Thats about as valid as someone breaking a rule, being banned, and saying that they spent money on the server so they should be unbanned.

Sorry to hear about it, hope you and your friend go through it alright, make sure to seek professional help if either of you ever start to feel really down bad ❤️

Doesn’t make u a better applicant for staff though.

Didn’t see any other minor/major discrepancies with your staff app so Imma go ahead and slap a +1 on this bisnitch

good luck!

Thank you for your advice and I appreciate your concerns for me and my friend and yeah I'm helping him as much as I can at the moment.

• Like 1