Was banned today on MILITARYRP

bekk

I was banned today off of military rp when my sibling hopped on the pc and started to kill everyone, i was called in by an admin shortly after to then get banned without them hearing my explanation. Can i get an appeal?

Use the proper format
In-game name:
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Staff members in-game name:
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:
Timezone:
Ban Reason:
How long were you banned for?:
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof):
Why should your ban be removed?:

bekk

STEAM_0:1:178937382

Fonza

dont know but his username is Mr.Fonza first result

eastern stand time, happened at around 5:30 pm

killing

2 weeks

dont have proof other than me  being banned on the server

my brother hopped on my computer and started shooting and killing people thinking that hes supposed to do that and did not know that it is a rp game, keep in mind he is only 7 years old

ban should be removed because im new to server and it was not even my fault.

Hi bek,

I'm just going to bring up the logs and show the other staff members what they think, and then we can go from there

0DE4C8D0A2FBDAB95C3AA1674D0F4672250E01CE

Between the two highlighted parts is where the MRDM went through, while they were slightly spaced out, they were still within the 5 minutes. You also had 2 reports on you during this time. I understand if a sibling gets a hold of your game, but you should try to be more responsible around your computer and do things such as, Tab Out, turn off the monitor, or unplug the mouse, or even leave the game.

11 minutes ago, Fonza said:

Hi bek,

I'm just going to bring up the logs and show the other staff members what they think, and then we can go from there

0DE4C8D0A2FBDAB95C3AA1674D0F4672250E01CE

Between the two highlighted parts is where the MRDM went through, while they were slightly spaced out, they were still within the 5 minutes. You also had 2 reports on you during this time. I understand if a sibling gets a hold of your game, but you should try to be more responsible around your computer and do things such as, Tab Out, turn off the monitor, or unplug the mouse, or even leave the game.

Okay Ik i should of closed my game or something and be more responsible  and i will do so next time, can i just get unbanned? wont let my brother hop on

14 minutes ago, Samkuro said:

Hello Bek I was the one who called the sit you sounded the same from when you killed me and my trainee so I don’t understand why you would try to lie to get unbanned even when you have no evidence of your brother playing.

bro how are u gonna tell me im lying😂😂

There's no way for you to prove that it wasnt you. Needless to say, your account was the one that massed, so it was your account that got banned.

My advice: Wait out your ban, and if it really was your brother, close your game in the future to avoid any incidents. And if it wasnt, if you ever get bored on the server, ask a higher-up to do sims or tryouts. If it was because you were frustrated, take it up with staff instead of taking it into your hands.