DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Austinn Staff Application

Austin

In-game name: Austinn

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞STEAM_0:1:90553785

Warns: 1 For Crossfire RDM

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | DTA Austinn has played for 1647:55:43.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fetn, JackJJ, Golf, Zachman, RosieDab, Celestialitus

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Many Times here

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel like I’m the better applicant for a couple of reasons, the first being experience within the community. I’ve been here so long since 2016 that this is basically a side family from old to current players even though some people don’t like me from the past. The Experience from 2016 to now is over 5 years with being with the community meaning I know the rules by now, know how staffing works, and what/what not to do. Collectively between all the garnet servers I believe I have over 5000 hours.

Reason Two would have to be my people skills. I have grown an understanding and new maturity over the past two years from IRL work and growing tf up. I try and greet people with the most generosity that I can nowadays from helping people out in chat or basing with people. That being said I don’t help out every player that asks a question in ooc or comes up to me but I try and do my best. You can ask the people I’ve based with and the groups were allied with how my interactions have been that past month of me being back.

Reason Three to top off everything would have to be my ability to Overcome. As many of you may know my past isn’t the best with Garnet Gaming. I was banned for hacking 3 years ago on MRP and it took the community of garnet a long time to let me come back and play. When I did come back a lot of people didn’t treat me with open arms and that took a toll on my interactions but I went over to DRP to start over. I worked on myself and generally feel with my playing constantly that I could be a great help to the staff team especially at night.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I’ve been banned 3 separate times:

January 28th, 2018 - Hacking

• I used citizen cheats for aimbot bc I sucked at sniping. Got caught, lied, and fessed up.

2019 - MEMEWARE

• A group of people i was in a discord with went on darkrp after i resigned and were playing until some of us got mingey and i advertised in advert chat (MEMEWARE monthly membership for onl $9.99 a month.) Some people took this as getting people to buy cheats but my stupid self was honestly fucking around trying to get people to try and come to our base in a warehouse. Everyone with the name memeware got banned for a few days until garnet talked to members of the discord and we got unbanned and it was wiped off our record as a misunderstanding. 

2019 - MassRDM

• Got kicked out of a in map event, got butthurt and killed 3 people which were the judges, chase banned me for mass.

All of these punishments were almost over 2 years ago.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

-2 weeks ago

- May 2019

-April 2018

-November 2017

-January 2017

Text in red is old fourms

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I’m working from home atm so anytime I am on. 4-6 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I play sports, hang out with friends and family, drive my truck around town.

Did you read the staff rules?: Austinn

Edited by Austin
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

Pros: Nice guys, very good hours, experience, good commitment, good referrals, OG af

Cons: Hacking bans😐

Overall: +1

Notes: I will ignore the bans because the past is in the past. My question is why would you hack in DarkRP😂🤡, like its the most uncompetitive game genre wtf

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Freakit said:

Pros: Nice guys, very good hours, experience, good commitment, good referrals, OG af

Cons: Hacking bans😐

Overall: +1

Notes: I will ignore the bans because the past is in the past. My question is why would you hack in DarkRP😂🤡, like its the most uncompetitive game genre wtf

It was MRP

damn... tmw everyones attitude changed about your staff app though... lol but anyways

I've seen you around and I know you from years back. From how you were back then is nothing to how you are now you have improved hugely. +1

• Winner 1

+1 Great hours, great staff experience, great referrals, and I believe you've grown a lot since those bans, its been so long since you had that kind of punishment so they don't really matter to me. Big respect for fully taking the blame for your mistakes. 

• Like 1

+1 You’re a very chill person with a lot of playtime on Garnet servers, you have been staff on here many times before, you’re an OG, you can contribute a lot of time to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements. I hope you’re accepted.

• Like 1