Staff Application

NickC

In-game name:Nick C
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:524917235
Warns:0
Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Playtime?:  Nick C has played for 109:56:03.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Celestialitus
    Past experiences as staff: I have been staff multiple times on a game called fivem. I have been up to high ranks such as admin and Sr admin on a few different servers.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I feel i would be a good applicant for a number of reasons. Firstly i have been through a few staff ranks on other games as i mentioned above. With the ranks being mod, admin and Sr admin. I have been these ranks before because i have genuenly wanted to help out the communities of the servers i played on. Not many of you would know as i'm new to gmod but i have had a pretty good reputation in the past on many servers on fivem. That meaning i have  never been kicked or banned before. I have been in quite a lot of situations as staff such as toxicity during a sit, people rdm'ing and much more.

Secondly being 
I can promise i would be on the server as much as i can for example after i get home from school, whenever im not doing anything i would hop on gmod to have fun. Third reason is i have been on this server for over 100 hours now as you see above so i know most rules about garnet but still learning some other rules as i play. Third reason being if i got into the staff team i would try my absolute hardest to help improve the server as a whole by getting rid of the non role players who are here to just fail rp. 

Last reason is i am always applying myself to most things and learning as i go and would love to help knew players that join the server. After all this i hope the staff team see how i would like to help the server and staff team if i was to be accepted.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Never
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:If im completely honest i have spent the last 3-4 weeks playing this server so probably at least 2-4 hours a day i would try to be staff every day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to play other games such as cold war, dying light and CSGO with friends. I also love pets as i have a dog and cat which i play with every day.
Did you read the staff rules?: Nick C

Edited by NickC
Celestialitus mentioned i should be staff
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, NickC said:

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No

Having video evidence is VERY important, maybe you can change this by trying out OBS or MedalTV.

I also do not think I have not seen you in game many times.

More activity and you should be good

Im gonna stay NEUTRAL due to lack of recording software.

Edited by Krytz
  • Like 1

I’ve seen you in games a couple of times. You’ve made to sure to ask questions about rules and about the server which makes me think by now you gave a good understanding of the rules. You hours increased drastically since we last spoke.

+1

• Like 1

Basing this +1 off of Austins comment because I trust his judgement. If you have over 72+ Hours than time isnt an issue for me so Im gonna assume you'll be more active when/if you get your staff rank if you havent started to be more active already. The only problem I have with your application is the fact that the paragraphs are very short. Other than that good luck!

Edited by Horseyy
  • Like 1

+1

I see him on plenty, but that's just because I stay on in the later hours. 

- No warns from 100 hours 

- Been in many sits as you being the reporter, nothing bad has come of it

- You have experience, Good Luck!

Edit: Didn't I give you my ref? lol

Edited by Starlepsy
  • Like 1

+1

-Decent playtime

-No warns or bans

-Previous staff experience

-Haven't seen you a lot in game but last interaction i had with you was great !

-Never had any toxic encounters with you

-Good paragraphs

Good Luck !

Edited by Rambo-Panda