Staff Application

NickC

49 minutes ago, ImHomeless said:

never ever ever once seen you in game 

I don’t mean to be rude by the way as I really don’t know who you are But Looking a little more into your comment there’s a couple things that I feel like you’re not considering. 
Time zone difference.  You both are in a six hour difference so you have to understand maybe the times that you’re on he’s not going to be on, ANOTHER THING.

Another thing I’m having an issue with your last two weeks kind of in lacking playtime on the server anyway. You have 33 hours in the last two weeks which averages about two hours a day which I’m gonna be honest when you have a time zone difference like this person it’s completely understandable that you guys are on different times so I feel like you’re not being.  Maybe you don’t see him because he isn’t on but then again look at your other staff members? There are providing the player support that they see him.  

+1 you’re getting some good support from other players I understand the time zone difference of course you could be on at any time so maybe you’re on a good time for some people but overall I mean you look like a good applicant so you get my support. i’m not really gonna bring in the issue that you might be on a different times than a lot of staff are on because I don’t know if it’s an issue but I think it should be kind of looked into a little because it feels like some people might not consider that.  It’s not fair to the Person applying that they live in a different area than everyone else.

(excuse the grammar)

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

I wanna +1 this real bad. I’ve interacted with Nick a few times in game and he’s a cool dude. Doesn’t play stupid or harm anyone. He has past admin experience, the paragraphs are great but I’ll tell you from experience-you need to record EVERYTHING. Things get really crazy in the roofs and evidence is the most important resource up there. But as for Nick as a person, he’s a pretty cool cat

• Like 1
  • Agree 1