nugget_chicken06 - staff application

In-game name: nugget_chicken06
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): gradygg12
Warns: none 
Timezone: cst 
Playtime?: 91 hrs as of writing the application 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: i do not have team speak i do have a microphone 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: no i can take screen shots though 
    Referral(s): none i just wanted to become a mod 
    Past experiences as staff: i have never been staff in a gmod server 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants: i would like to help this server out and also help this server grow i am very friendly and i think i would make a good staff member that is why i would like to become staff on this server that way i can help out and become more familiar and help any new people who join the server i know that i have never been staff in any other gmod server however i have seen people do it so i know a little about how it goes and would like to help other people and help this community grow 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-4 hours a day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? nothing really all i can think of is school i don't really do much else 
Did you read the staff rules?: yes 

• Disagree 1
1 hour ago, nugget_chicken06 said:

this needs to be exact

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: i do not have team speak i do have a microphone 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: no i can take screen shots though 

you need to be able to record

You didnt read the staff rules

Edited by Atheol

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): gradygg12

Use the website that’s provided or type “/id name” in-game to find your SteamID.

Please use “/playtime name” in-game to find your exact playtime.

Download OBS or Shadowplay because it’s a necessity to be able to record as a staff member.

Why should we choose you over other applicants: i would like to help this server out and also help this server grow i am very friendly and i think i would make a good staff member that is why i would like to become staff on this server that way i can help out and become more familiar and help any new people who join the server i know that i have never been staff in any other gmod server however i have seen people do it so i know a little about how it goes and would like to help other people and help this community grow 

Your response to this question needs to be at least two paragraphs long. Feel free to look at other accepted staff applications to see what kind of length to write it as.

Please read the staff rules again.

-Never seen you ingame before

-You do not have 2 paragraphs

-You didn't read the staff rules

- You lied about your playtime, you don't even have the minimum playtime required

57 minutes ago, Romac622 said:

-1               spacer.png

Edited by Rambo-Panda