DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Sydney Game Master Application

Fetn

• Community Director

+1 - Your event ideas seem solid. You're definitely active enough and the DarkRP team says you're helpful. There's really no reason why you shouldn't be given a chance. Don't get frustrated if someone messes the event up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1

Although I have heard from others that in the past there have been issues, for the past couple of months, every interaction I've had with you has been positive, and you genuinely put effort into RP. I definitely believe that you would be great as a GM, and that you would massively contribute to the RP environment on the server.

+1 Speaking from my experiences with Fetn on DarkRP, he is extremely dedicated to GarnetGaming, incredibly active on DarkRP and MilitaryRP, and has tons of experience within both servers. I have no doubt in my mind that he will do great as a GameMaster and that he'll remain just as active as he is right now if he becomes a GameMaster.

A single day went by without Fetn annoying me about his app so I can deal with it now.

Accepted

Yeah, hopefully you can do well in this role. If you get set soon you are not to use anything without being trained beforehand by me.

@Garnet Please set him to Game Master in game, I'll annoy you on steam too in case you miss this.

• Like 4
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1