RealRichards T-Mod Application

• Forums Moderator

Pretty cool guy honestly but, dude just did this after I shitposted him for something retarded he posted. Please explain:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not the smartest thing to do with a staff app up or trying to become staff. Just thought I'd point this out.

• Spicy 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1

You're honestly a good guy, I have no doubt about that. But going off the interactions I had with you, your attitude is something that needs to be worked on. Try not to go in hard whenever someone says anything you don't agree with.

I am not going to -1 this application solely because of that, I'll leave that up to Ozzy - but it's surely something that needs to be worked on. I'll stay neutral here.

Edited by Whue
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Whue said:

You're honestly a good guy, I have no doubt about that. But going off the interactions I had with you, your attitude is something that needs to be worked on. Try not to go in hard whenever someone says anything you don't agree with.

I am not going to -1 this application solely because of that, I'll leave that up to Ozzy - but it's surely something that needs to be worked on. I'll stay neutral here.

I respect your decision, I’m positive i’ve been better since our last interactions, if you could tell me at which points you’ve seen those things I’ll gladly see where it’s at to change from what I did there.