Staff application!

In-game name: TimgleTheMingle1

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:455506042

Warns: 0

Timezone: Cupertino [Pacific Standard Time]

Playtime?: |TingleTheMingle1 has played 335:35:09

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  TooRaw FUBAR, Keira, Gl1tch, Avg Joe and some people in the community!

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Twitch: JackRiper 

Moderator for chat and server

Game: Mini World Art

I use to be a admin when I was 12

YouTube: small streamers so far.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Hello Hello! I knew you guys would miss me, I’m so flattered to be here again! It’s such an honor to be here again, but enough of me. After acknowledging everyone's criticism and taking notes on it, I’m back and ready for round 2! My potential and love for this community have evolved, ever since my last application which was from February 28. Though I was bummed out, I recovered from it. My mission is still the same as the last time, I want my community to become less toxic and very welcoming to everyone. So many people came up to me for help, they mistakenly thought I was a staff member. I was so happy to be called a staff member even though I’m not, it made me realize that I have potential! Potential to become a staff member, many people have told me to try out staff since I’m on 24/7. This community has opened my mind to many things, I’m always learning new things from people and staff! I should be picked out from the rest of the applications because everyone knows me! Most staff know who I am since I have so many sits with all of them (I think lol). 

I’m gonna be very honest, I think this server needs more active staff members to take sits and fix problems. Not so long, I came across a staff member who didn’t really read rules correctly and threatened to ban me for MRDM cause I killed him in a building. I was so surprised on how a staff member handled it, I was called names by him which wasn’t fun at all. It made me realize that “wow is what people see in this server?” I want to change that, I want everyone to know that. Yes their are nice staff members like Keira! She made me feel so happy, she one of the nicest staff I have ever encountered! Same with Gl1tch, TooRaw FUBAR, KingMash and finally Romac, they brought me so much joy and happiness in my community. I can bring so many new things and changes, I can always be on without a doubt I can assist everyone problems fast! I remember being called a “rule freak” since I tell everyone about the rules, even some people come up to me to ask about their role rules. Which brings me comfort, helping is my special ability. I can’t wait to become a staff member if I get in, of course! Anyways take care everyone and remember to be safe during this pandemic. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.

2020: I was banned from a furry server because I wasn’t giving them the same vibe as them.

2021: I was banned from a roleplay server, cause someone invited me and I had no idea what was happening.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

This my second one!

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Honestly I can do 20 + or more

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Hobbie 1: I play video games with my friends on warzone.

Hobbie 2. I have animals that I play and talk to (not as a weird way)

Did you read the staff rules?:

TingleTheMingle1

21 minutes ago, TingleTheMingle1 said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Honestly I can do 20 + or more

Next application could you elaborate a little, 20 hours a week? 

Most of your writing is filler, should be an easy fix if you work on it with Fetn 🙂

Edit: Forgot to mention, if you conjure up decent fresh paragraphs and don't advertise your app again; I have no doubt you'll get accepted next time around.

Edited by Celestialitus
1 hour ago, Fetn said:

Here Fetn#2343 im happy to help you work on your next application point out filler and everything cause im the "Theta v2" of staff applications now. 

1 hour ago, Atheol said:

spacer.png

-1: You're not allowed to advertise staff app.

noo man i woulda +1’d you! all good though, everyone makes mistakes :] 

definitely work with fetn he’s good with this kinda stuff:)

• Informative 1
1 hour ago, Atheol said:

spacer.png

-1: You're not allowed to advertise staff app.

Sorry, but advertising your application results in instant denial. Apply again though, just make sure to read over the staff rules again and you might be accepted!

• Agree 1